Chapter 7

When Fu Yunshang looked at Su Qingchen and Su Yiran, they were also looking at him.

Full marks for appearance, full marks for temperament, body high full marks.

Wealth has the right to own a car and a house, and the perfect hardware conditions are impeccable.

But since he is the biological father of Dabao, should his intelligence not be too bad?

Su Yiran rubbed his hand a few times, cleared his throat, broke the silence on both sides, "Mr. Fu, my name is Su Yiran, sitting next to me this is Su Qingchen, my twin brother."

The boy's voice was immature, but his thoughts were clear, neither humble nor overbearing, but he looked like a little adult.

The thoughts gathered in his head were disturbed again. Fu Yunshang pursed his lips and nodded, "Hello."

The voice is low-magnetism, sexual appeal, polite and polite! Very good!

Su Yiran's heart and beauty gave Fu Yunshang points, and Su Qingchen on the other side suddenly said, "Mr. Fu." Suddenly Su Qingchen looked directly at Fu Yunshang and continued, "We are not malicious, just you It's so mysterious. My brother and I want to understand you, so we have to do something about it."

Compared with the younger brother's tenderness and the casual playfulness between his eyebrows, his brother's demeanor is even stronger.

Fu Yunshang got some interest and raised his eyebrows, "Know me? Why?"

Su Qingchen pursed her lips and slowly pulled out a piece of a4 paper from the back, straightened up, and stretched his hand slightly to push the paper to Fu Yunshang.

Fu Yunshang lowered his head, and when he caught the four characters of "Paternity Test", his dark pupil shrank suddenly.

his son? !

In fact, he had a little speculation in his mind at the first sight of them, but he had always been self-satisfied. Except for the accident five years ago, he never had any women... etc. !

five years ago......

Is it...?

Fu Yunshang's face color is as wonderful as a tone dial.

After so many years, whenever he thinks of that woman, his teeth are tickled, and even he does not want to remember!

Don't want the woman to have given birth to his child?

Fu Yunshang's face can drip ink and his tone is low, "Your mother's name is Su Bei?"

Feeling the low air pressure on the man, Su Qingchen and Su Yiran nodded carefully, "Uh..."

The data shows that Mom was an accident with Mr. Fu in front of him. Now looking at the man's face, he feels that things are not as simple as they thought. Does Mom have a holiday with this person?

In the end, it was a child who could not bear the pressure of Fu Yunshang, Su Yiran contracted his head quietly and grabbed Su Qingchen's clothes.

Su Qingchen held his brother's hand comfortably: Don't be afraid.

Liu Feng's mouth has become O-shaped.

The boss hated the predecessor who was five years ago, and Su Bei, who was crossing the river to dismantle the bridge afterwards, was deeply hated. Now that the situation has developed into this, the boss will not be able to bear the resentment of five years. And sprinkle it on the two children, right?

Thinking of this, Liu Feng rolled his throat a few times, clenched his fists to brave himself, and secretly thought that if Fu Yunshang would do it for a while, he must give up to protect the two young masters!

The Old Lady hoped that the grandson would be stunned. Instead of being urged to send a woman to the boss bed by her Old Man every day, he would rather be beaten up and take care of the ready for her Old Man Great grandson.

"She asked you to come to me?" Fu Yunshang's eyes were deep and his face was quiet, making people unable to catch his emotion at this moment.

Su Yiran shook her head and confessed: "We are looking for you without mom knowing. You know, my mom looks so beautiful. There must be many suitors, just me and Dabao feels that regardless of his stepfather, what his own father will look like."

When he heard the word Stepfather Fu Yunshang frown.

Don't they know that everything is original?

Suppressing the discomfort in his heart, he asked, "How did you find my itinerary, and this paternity test, how did you get it?"

It is not a simple matter to get his DNA sample, he knows the hospital seal on the appraisal certificate, the most authoritative private hospital in country M is definitely not forgery, he can't believe that two four-year-olds children have this skill.

Su Qingchen was startled, and replied faintly: "We have our channels."

The implication is that how to get it has something to do with you, so I won't tell you.

Fu Yunshang: ...