Chapter 30

"The temperature is low at night, and the air conditioning in the mall is large. You can look good in everything you wear. It's just that the front skirts are either short or too much. This one is suitable for you."

The man's voice is not fast, and the low magnetic voice makes her instantly irritable, and even warm in her heart.

"Then... I don't have to wear new clothes to shop with you, I can change back to my original clothes." Su Bei refused to bear the good intentions of the man.

Fu Yunshang raised his eyebrows and asked, "Isn't your original dress a suspender skirt?"

"..." Su Bei recalled what she wore when she came down, and then looked down at the double-laced long-sleeved skirt she wore and silently closed her mouth.

At this time, the waiter came over and returned the Black Card to Fu Yunshang with both hands. Fu Yunshang collected the bank card and took a step forward. He put Su Bei in his arms and came too close. Su Bei went back a step subconsciously.   

"Don't move." Fu Yunshang hands around her neck, Shen Sheng stopped.

The smell on the man's body is clear, like tea and not like tea, but it seems to have a calming effect.

She motionlessly, bowed her head and waited for the man's movements, the time became particularly long at this time, and she felt the man's fingers rubbing in the back of her neck, with a slight itch, she moved her lower lip, The words stopped, "You..."

"Okay." As the voice sounded, Fu Yunshang took a step back and handed the tag in his hand to the waiter on the side.

Su Bei froze.

Isn't he cold-hearted, Please cutting decisively to kill her?

But what is going on with this intimate and meticulous man?

From the beginning to the end, he obviously didn't say anything sweet to her, but every move made her heart beat, this...too unscientific!

Fu Yunshang didn't know what Su Bei was thinking at this time. He raised his hand and looked at the time and said, "Come on, let's go to the cinema on the third floor."

"Cinema... Are we going to watch a movie?" Su Bei said incredulously.

"Well, I don't know what kind of movie you like to watch, so I chose a relaxed comedy with a good reputation. If you don't like it, you can temporarily adjust it."

"No, the comedy is pretty good...that is...isn't  our development a bit too fast?" Su Bei said hardly.

After taking off work, he accompany her to go shopping in the mall to buy clothes, now watching movies again, will there be candlelight dinner next?

But in fact, after a ridiculous night five years ago, they have only met for two days now!

Fu Yunshang turned to look at her and disagreed, "We even have children, but you and I are still male and female friends. I think our progress has been slow."

"..." An old blood choked in the throat, Su Bei eased for a while, and said, "I think the feeling  is still fine and long flowing, you are excellent, yes, but maybe I am not very good, etc. After a long time, you may find that I have many shortcomings. When you get bored with me, you will get divorced from me, which will affect our children and it will be bad."

"Will not."

"Not what?"

Fu Yunshang stopped and there was a lot of people coming and going at the entrance of the Cinema on the third floor. In the hustle and bustle, she heard the man say, "I am married only once in my life. Since I have chosen you, the future of you will change no matter what. My woman, I am willing to spoil you and pamper you.

Su Bei, I am  thin and cool, it is difficult to love someone. I don't hate being intimate with you, maybe part of the reason for having children is in it, but you need to know that if I really don't have a little impulse towards you, even if you gave me a child who loves me and love you. You can be sent with money. I have never been threatened, even if it is my bone and meat, no exception. I just want to try it because it's you, so I want to try it."

'I just want to try it because it's you'

She has heard a lot of love words and read a lot in the book, but there is not one sentence that shocks her heart like this one. She has an illusion that she will meet many men in the future, but probably not like it. He made her easily moved.

...

After taking the ticket, Fu Yunshang went to queue to buy popcorn and drinks. She sat in the rest area and looked at the man's  shadow in a daze.

The man's words were just too hurtful. If she was five or six years younger, she must have nodded with tears in her eyes and agreed with him.

"Hey--"

Su Bei sighed lightly, but unfortunately she passed the impulsive age, Five Years of wandering abroad, she sharpened her independence, and not be dependent on men...

She dare not...

At least she doesn't dare to trust him sincerely.

Su Bei looked down and bored the movie ticket in her hands, and suddenly she heard  a familiar voice——

"Don't kiss it, if you leave a mark on it, my mother will see it  when I go back."

"Baby, tomorrow is Saturday, do you think I will let you go back tonight?"

"Ah... but it doesn't work. My mother controls me she is strict and won't let me stay overnight. Well I'll go to see you again tomorrow?"

"OK, then you have to meet me now."

"Now?" The girl's voice was stunned.

"Baby, please meet me once, let you go home tonight, eh?"

"But, Where still in the theater..." The blushed on ​​the face is indeed red and refused to return  because of shyness.

Hearing the words, the teenager leaned into the woman's ear and smirked. "That's the way . I know a place that is safe and we will not be discovered. Come with me."

Su Bei's eyes  were dull, looking at the  shadow where the  couple disappeared and then exited safely, gathered their things together, and slowly stood up  and followed.

It was really surprising that Su Nan came here-Su Family's Second Miss, Qiao Wan's little daughter, and Su Xi's sister.

Ironically speaking, Su Xi is obviously younger than her, and Su Nan is five years younger than her age, but the two of them are First Miss and Second Miss, and she is left outside. It is only worthy of the name of Third Miss.

She will never forget in her life, when she was twelve, Qiao Wan pointed at her nose and scolded her--

"You're a miscellaneous girl! You don't think Su Heng took you back to the Su family. You are First Miss, huh, isn't your mother a Third child? Then you'll be a third lady at the Su family, and the daughter of the third child will live forever. Only worthy of being a child!"

When she was scolded by dog ​​blood sprinklers, only seven-year-old Su Nan walked in front of her holding a plush bear, learning Qiao Wan's words, and flicked her head and face hard with the toy in her hand. Miscellaneous, species! Xiaosan's daughter! Bad guy, big bad guy, kill you, kill your little third daughter! "

...

In the safe passage, Su Bei leaned against the wall, looking at the men and women who were entwined downstairs, and coldly raised the corner of his lips. It was really Su Xi's sister, who was with a man, f*cking  on the table they are exactly the same.

I don't know, in such a scene, what would happen if Qiao Wan saw that woman?

She remembers that Qiao Wan is the most precious of her little daughter, and Sunan looks like a freshman this year?

What about acting students...