Chapter 37-39

Chapter 37

"Tui-- !"

A splendid firework suddenly burst into the air, instantly attracting the sight of Su Bei.

Immediately afterwards, countless fireworks flew into the sky, as if overturning the disc. The dark night was decorated with colorful, dazzling and bright. As the ferris wheel slowly rose, the night view of half the City all blended into the bottom of her eyes. Suddenly, the face of the fireworks on the night sky changed into red, then orange, then yellow...

A trace of doubt flashed in the eyes of Su Bei, Which is arranged according to the rainbow colors?

When the night sky was rendered blue, the ferris wheel just turned to the nine o'clock position. It was also at this moment that the LED screens above the buildings near the amusement park were all lit in pink color fonts-

Seeing the words written on it, Su Bei burst into laughter, and originally wanted to hold back, but when she saw another sentence, she immediately burst out laughing, "Don't he dare to marry his wife? Hahaha...hahahaha...Fu Yunshang are you too talented?"

Fu Yunshang's face alternates between blue and red, which is too different from the romantic proposal he imagined! The younger son really is not reliable! !

"Poof-returning wife and pearl, weeping and tears, hate to meet when not married? If Zhang Ji sees in the sky, he must live alive, ha ha ha ha... look and see, You're the one and only wife in My heart, and I will never let go of lovesickness? Fu Yunshang, look at it... Ah!"

Su Bei was looking at her with enthusiasm. The man suddenly pulled her into her arms and looked up at the man's face, which was thicker than Ye, and she couldn't laugh.

Fu Yunshang lowered his head slowly, and the sculpted fingers tucked her broken hair from the temples behind her ears. The man's lips spread from the forehead to the corners of the lips. Finally, the tip of his nose was on the tip of her nose. , Low and sexy voice: "These ancient poems were not prepared by me..."

Su Bei's throat rolled up and down, and nodded dumbly, "I...I know." I can change the poem containing the monarch character into "wife", and I can guess it is the handwriting of the young son with a little thought.

Fu Yunshang gently rubbed her pink earlobes with his fingertips, a smile flashed in his black eyes, "I actually only prepared a sentence," said the man's lips slipping from the corners of her lips To the ear... He said, "Marry me."

' ——! '

The fireworks outside bloomed again, reflecting the glory of the fireworks, the man's handsome face became clearer, his eyes were raised, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and the black eyes of the paint reflected her face, a little light was on his eyes spread out, soft light lingering, like a vortex, her shadow was sucked deeper into him.

"Okay." In the noise, she heard herself answer him this way.

The next second, the man clasped the back of her head, kissing and licking   the corners of her lips, meaning she never said.

______________

"This brand of yellow peach acid Milk, It tastes better than before, do you want to taste it?"