Chapter 5

Five years later, the City's Airport.

Among the crowd, a beautiful woman attracted everyone's attention.

Not only because of her alluring face, but also because of the two delicate and vulgar boys she is holding.

At that time she had nothing left to go to another country, and she accidentally found out that she was pregnant. At first she panicked and scolded the man. But this was her bone and meat after all, and she secretly decided to give birth to the child.

Since then, these two children have carried all her hopes for life.

Parents are extremely beautiful, and the children are naturally not bad. Everywhere they go is the focus of much attention.

Not only that, their intelligence is particularly high. When she was in country M, she took them to test their intelligence. The age of less than five years old, the IQ of the two is between 148-152, which is a genius child.

"Mom, the temperature in S city is more hot than expected. Oh, can I remove the outer set?" Su Yiran wearing a pink jacket, he asked, looking up.

When he said that Su Bei lowered her head and her black and soft long hair fell on her shoulders. She reached out and put her hair behind her ears. She didn't know that this action caused the men around him to lose their souls.

Low brow and smiled lightly: "Of course." with a gentle action she help Su Yiran take off the Jacket, and she put it on the her arm .

Then she looked at Su Qingchen, the eldest son who has been silent since returning to China: "Qingchen, do you feel hot also?"

Su Qingchen is not as lively as Su Yiran. He always treats strangers with a cold face and stern expressions, but when facing Su Bei and his brother, Su Qingchen is always gentle and elegant. There was a small pear vortex on the cheek on the right side of the smile, shaking his head and said: "No mom."

Su Bei rubbed Su Qingchen's hair, she looked around, but did not see the pick-up person, she could not help but frown.

"Qingchen, Yiran, your uncle hasn't arrived yet. Mom will take you first..."

"General Su!"

A young anxious voice passed through the crowd, Su Bei paused and looked up.

A man about twenty-four was dressed in a messy outfit, hanging his bag diagonally, holding the sign above his head with both hands, and squeezed out of the crowd to walk in front of her.

He blushed his neck, breathless, "Sorry President Su, I'm sorry for the traffic jam...Sorry sorry."

The young man was very nervous and kept bowing to Su Bei to apologize.

Su Qingchen and Su Yiran blinked, and after looking at each other, they looked at Su Bei.

Su Yiran asked, "Mom, is this uncle your new assistant?" It looks stupid.

Subei nodded helplessly, "Uh."

Needless to say the son, she can see their inner subtext from the eyes of her son.

Country M is a famous jewelry kingdom, and she is very popular there as a jewelry designer. A year ago, she used more than half of her savings to open a jewelry company in S City, but never personally showed.

Now that she returns to China to take over the work here, what she really needs is not an experienced veteran, but a newcomer who will not play with her in the near future.

College students like Zhang Ze who graduated shortly before him are just right.

"General Su, the place where you live has been packed and you can check in at any time. This is the door card and key."

Zhang Ze handed over the things in his hands to Su Bei. He couldn't help but glanced at the two little boys next to Su Bei.

I knew before that Ms. Su had two young sons, but I didn't expect the appearance to be so beautiful.

But somehow, he felt the two children looked at him with strange eyes? It's not like the curious look of ordinary children.

Their eyes were clear and transparent, which made him feel hairy and had the illusion of being thoroughly seen through. It was even more tense than seeing the leader when applying...

Zhang Ze pulled a stiff smile and greeted the two children, "Hi, how are you."

Hey--

Mom's new assistant is really silly.

In unison: "Brother Zhang Ze is good."

Zhang Ze was stunned, somewhat incredible, "Do you know my name?"

"Mom said every name we will remember the first time." Su Qingchen lightly explained.

"More than that, Brother Zhang Ze, your hight, weight, measurements, family, love, school experience and previous dating girlfriends we have all investigated in detail." Su Yiran playing with a tablet on the Side added.

Zhang Ze...!

Subei looked at Zhang Ze, who was scared and sweating, tapped Su Yiran's little head with a smile.

"They talk nonsense, go to the residence first."

Zhang Ze was red-eared: "Okay."

An hour later, the car stopped in front of a duplex house.

Zhang Ze consciously assumed the task of carrying luggage.

"Qingchen, Yiran, Mom has work in the afternoon. You play and spend time at home. There is enough food in the refrigerator, you can eat if you are hungry." Subei took the two children to the entrance entrance, Pointing to an alarm device on the wall, "you press the red button if there is an emergency..."

"General Su, why don't I arrange for a babysitter to come over?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello😊😊😊