CHAPTER 14

'MORNING'

Zarah's POV*
I open my eyes and jump to my bed.

Zarah:shettt!!why all of you is here you all scared me.

All:sorry!

Lisa:go to the bathroom and shower,brush your teeth and here some apple eat this.

Rosé:Cause,Jisoo unnie didn't cook breakfast because he was also excited

all: * laughs *

Zarah: ok, ok I'll take a bath and leave here.

and I pushed them out of my room and I went to the bathroom and I took a shower and brushed my teeth and I went down while I was eating the apple that lisa gave me.

Jisoo:Let's go.

We went to the car and lisa drove to the mall,............and we arrived at the mall.

(Your author is lazy Lol)

We left out of the car,and we went inside of the mall.

Jennie:where do we look in our clothes?

Zarah: there! (I pointed.)

Lisa: Come on!

We went and bought our clothes for the mascara party, and we also talked that we would just have lunch outside or have dinner if we were going to spend the night.

jennie: Is it beautiful?

Lisa: No.

Jennie: this?

Allexceptjennie: Yes, that's gbeautiful.

I have also chosen mine as well as lisa, jennie, and jisoo unnie,rosé is the only one who has not chosen her and in a few hours she has also chosen and we have already paid for what we bought and we also spent the night so we ate outside.

Waiter:Whats your order ma'am?

Jisoo:Jjajangmyeon (짜장면) and Makgeolli (막걸리).

Zarah:Kimchi (김치) and Banana Milk (바나나우유).

Lisa:tteok-bokki and Citron tea.

Rosé:Samgyeopsal (삼겹살) and Makgeolli (막걸리).

Jennie:Chimaek (치맥) and Omija tea (오미자차).

Waiter:ok!.

He left.

a few hours later our order arrived, and we started eating

and after we had eaten we left and went to the car and went home to the mansion.

Jennie:Im so excited tomorrow.

Zarah:me too.

Jisoo:let's go,all of you go to your room and shower and sleep,and we are going to a party tomorrow.

We all went upstairs and separated and went to our room, I first went to the bathroom and washed myself then I put on comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

>sorry guys this chapter is so very short,its 364 words sorry guys i will update tomorrow vote and comment☆¤¤¤¤¤~~~¤¤¤¤¤~~~