CHAPTER 32

Taehyung's POV*

I went to y/n's room and saw her packing her things and she saw me and said.

Y/n:What are you doing here?

I replied.

Tae:Nothing.

and i sat down at her bed and she is done pack her things she sat down next to me,then i stand up and went front of her and push her at her bed and kiss her.

First her mouth is not moving but then she kiss me back then i smirk.

But someone open her door again,

???:Hey,y/n your unnie calling--ohhh.

Y/n and me have a widened eyes and she broke the kiss and we saw jungkook ,and y/n cleared her throat.

Y/n:uhm--uh--hi j-jungkook.

Jungkook:S-sorry i ruined your moment.

Yeah you ruined it,then he left.

Y/n:Hey,jung---

Y/n,sigh.

Taehyung:Hey,s-sorry for that,i-i kiss you.

Y/n:I-its ok.

Tae:I have something to tell you later bye.

She nod,i left to her room.I want to tell her that i like her.

Jungkook's POV*

Jisoo unnie told me that call y/n i went upstairs to go in y/n's room and i saw that her door is open so i entered and said.

Jungkook:Hey,y/n your unnie calling--ohhh.

I saw her kissing a guy,its taehyung,and my blood is boiling.

Y/n:uhm--uh--hi j-jungkook.

She said to me.

Jungkook:S-sorry i ruined your moment.

I said then i left.

Y/n:Hey,jung---

She said but i ignore,i admit it i like y/n,and i am jealous seeing her kissing my friend,i promise y/n i will make you mine before the others take you away from me.And i went downstairs and i said to jisoo unnie that y/n,is in the bathroom,i lied.

Y/n's POV*

I am laying on my bed right now and thinking jungkook,is he jealous?Aish! What are you thinking about y/n.
I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw them all,

Jisoo:Hi,y/n come on let's eat.

I nod i sat down between j-hope and suga.We all ate our meal,and i notice jungkook is not talking to me.We all finish our meal and jungkook went upstairs and i follow him.

Y/n:Hey,jungkook.

Ignore.

Y/n:Jungkook!.

Ignore.I touched his shoulder and i turn him around.

Y/n:The fuck is wrong with you,why are you igno--

Then jungkook pushed me against the wall,and she kiss me,the heck?whats wrong with them.

I kiss him back i put my arm to jungkook's neck,and his arm hug my waist.But someone interrupt us.

???:*cough**cough* are you two done?

And i broke the kiss,

Jungkook's POV*

After i finish my meal i went upstairs and y/n is following me and she called me,But i ignore her.

Y/n:Hey,jungkook.

Ignore.

Y/n:Jungkook!.

Ignore.she touched my shoulder and she turn me around.

Y/n:The fuck is wrong with you,why are you igno--

I pushed her against the wall and kiss her,she kiss me back then she put her arm around my neck and i put mine to her waist,the kiss is so passionate and her lips is so soft but someone interrupt us.

???:*cough**cough* are you two done?

Y/n,broke the kiss and we turn around and saw j-hope.

Y/n's POV*

J-hope:Can you explain this now i will call the rest.

Y/n:Don't.I will kick your balls if you call them.

J-hope:Ok,easy geez.

Y/n:Bye,

Jungkook:Hey,wait--

I lay to my bed and looking at the ceiling,i took my phone and went to youtube and search a movie.

The movie end and i felt sleepy so i close my eyes and slept.

>end,hope you like it please vote and comment.If you have a question feel free to ask me,keep safe every one.

*FOLLOW ME*
ROSÉ,please watch this teaser movie.

Love you rosé ^_^

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

☆ ☆☆☆
♡♡♡
ROSÉ♡