CHAPTER 36

Y/n's POV*

I woke up in the morning and today is the day that we are going back home,we are done packing our things and we went downstairs.And jimin spoke to me.

Jimin:ah,my three daddy is jealous.

He tease.

Y/n:Its just accident.argh!

Jin:ok daddy then goodnight.

Y/n:So annoying.

Jungkook:Hi babygirl.

And jungkook put his arm around my shoulder.

Y/n:The fuck!.

And i push her arm.

Taehyung:our babygirl is mad.

And all of them is smirking.And i want to erase the smirk on their face.

Y/n:Can you all just shut the fuck up? You all is so annoying.

Jin:We just want to tease you babe.

Y/n:And don't call me babe.

Taehyung:Ok babe then--

I kick his balls and she fell and groan,

Taehyung:A-ahh,y/n.Shit!

And jungkook,jimin,jin help taehyung,and i run and they all shout but i ignore and taehyung shout again

Taehyung:You will pay for this,

I went to the kitchen of haunted mansion and the students are already there and i sat down and my members and yoongi,hoseok,namjoon is there we begun to eat our food,and the maknae line and jin went to us and sat down and begun to eat,and i felt a hand in my thigh and my eyes widened and i saw its taehyung i was about to slap his hand but he whispered to me.

Taehyung:don't or i will tell the others that we are dating.

I just zip my mouth,and taehyung start to brush his hand in my thigh up and down,and i can't hol it anymore so i moan a little bit.

Y/n:Ah~

And taehyung smirk.

Lisa:Whats wrong?

Y/n:N-nothing.

She nod,and taehyung started to rub his finger to my clothed pussy,and i hold my moan and jungkook look down,and look at taehyung and the two is smirking.

Y/n:T-tae stop it,im s-sorry--ahh~(i whispered)

Taehyung:Ok,babe i will stop it,and i will tell you something later when we arrive home because i forgot to tell you,when jungkook interrupt our kiss.(he whispered back)

And he stop it,and i nod and my phone rang

'Uncle'and i answered it.

'On Call'

Uncle: Hi y/n how's the field trip?

Y/n:Its ok uncle.(i rolled my eyes)

Uncle:Today is the day that you all is going back home,and tomorrow you and your members will start teaching bts how to fight, use guns etc.

Smirking.

Y/n:Yeah whatever.

Uncle:Ok bye then.

And uncle hang up the call.We are done eating our meal,and we went to our room and i went to bathroom and take a bath after that i brush my teeth.

SKIP TIME~~~