CHAPTER 34

'At haunted mansion'

Y/n's POV*

'10:23'pm

Its so boring,I'm on my phone scrolling some pics in Instagram,and jennie spoke to us.

Jennie:Hey,guys let's play truth or dare?Because its so boring,so are you all in?

Y/n:Yep!!

We made a circle and in the middle is the bottle.(lol)

A/N POV*

Jennie,spin the bottle and it pointed to j-hope.

Jennie:Ok,truth or dare?

J-hope:Truth.

Y/n:Aish! Your so boring.

J-hope:Yeyeye.

Jennie:are you inlove with rosé?

J-hope:No.

All:ahhhh(pouting)

Jennie:Ok,ok continued.

Jennie,spin again the bottle and it pointed to me.

Jennie:Oh,y/n truth or dare?

Y/n:I pick dare.

Jennie:I dare you to lick the cream in jimin's finger.

Y/n:Ok,wheres the cream?

Lisa:Here.

Y/n saw jimin is smirking

Y/n:ok.

Y/n went to jimin and sat down next to him and y/n put the cream in jimin's finger.

And y/n take a deep breath and y/n lick the cream on jimin's finger,and the rest of bts excluded jimin is jealous that y/n can't see,and y/n's best friend's  is having fun.
Y/n,done to her dare,

Y/n:Done.

And y/n back to her seat.

Jennie:*cough**cough*ok,ok continued.

The rest continue the game,after the rest finish the game they all went to sleep.

'MORNING'

THE NEXT DAY

Y/n's POV*

I woke up in the morning and i saw the rest,its already wake up and lisa saw me and greeted me and i greet her back,i went to the bathroom and im lazy to knock so i just open it and i widened my eyes and i shout.

Y/n:Ahhhhh!

???:ahhhhhh!

Fuck,i cover my eyes and i leave to the bathroom,and i felt my face is burning in embarrassedment and jisoo unnie spoke to me.