CHAPTER 40

<Previously>

Y/n's POV*

Red Velvet you all is such a sluts,specially you yeri you took chanyeol from me but now she is gone because i killed him and she killed my granny,i promise i will kill you yeri and red velvet to.(smirking)....
______________________________☆
♡____________________♡
☆__________☆
____

Y/n's POV*

I am laying on my bed and thinking red velvet,why all of them wants bts i know because bts is mafia no.3,but that's not all.So what?
And i heard my phone..rang

I took my phone and check who,it is.

'Uknown'

Who is this i thought to myself.And i answered the call.

???: give me the bts specially jungkook.

'Who is this?is this one of red velvet?'

Y/n: Who are you?

???: it doesn't matter who I am,just give me the bts   specially jungkook,meet me at ****** and if you not come today you still have time until this next Monday y/n when you have not given them to me your friend's name sana will die and of course pfft..Whatever.

Y/n: And if i don't?

???: ok then i will kill your friend sana,easy harley.

'Wait harley?i know who is this'

Y/n: you wish........Yeri.

Yeri: W-what? How did you know its me?

Y/n:Easy bitch! You call me harley i know only you in red velvet call me harley, when we were still friends you give me a nickname called 'harley' but you all betrayed me.

I smirk.

Yeri:Fuck you! I promise i will kill you.

Y/n:Go ahead.

Yeri:You little shi--

Before she can finish her sentence i hang up the call.Harley,i still remember that day when she give me a nickname,we were friends in past but one day yeri took chanyeol from me and yeri and yeri's friend's they made a group and name it red velvet.

*FLASH BACK at twilight and red velvet*

...........

We all went in the park and sat down at the bench,and yeri spoke.

Yeri: Hey harley.

Yeri: Harley,

And yeri touch my shoulder,and i turn around to meet her.

Y/n:What,harley?

Yeri:Yes,harley can i call you that? that's the nickname I gave you and I'll be the only one to call you that,only me and not the others.Ok my harley?