CHAPTER 25

*CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK*

'11 year's later'

Y/n:Hey,lisa.

Lisa:hm.

Y/n:Where's the others?

Lisa:There.(she point)

Y/n:oh,let's go.

Y/n and her friend lisa went to their friends.

Jennie:Hey.

Jisoo:We have a mission?

Y/n:We don't have,but we need to go to a meeting.

Rosé:Ok! Sooo!

Lisa:Let's go.

Y/n:hm.

All of y/n's bestfriend nod.y/n has been a mafia since he was 14 years old,she wants to be a mafia because his grandmother told her that her mom and dad are Number one mafia, and her member is her childhood bestfriend the name of their group is twilight, they is badass and cold but when y/n met chanyeol y/n changed and she is no longer a cold, they are dating 3 years but 3 years was crushed because his boyfriend cheated on her,on her boyfriends' birthday so she came back in her being cold.

And y/n didn't know that her boyfriend became a mafia.Twilight is the no.1 mafia and y/n is so called mafia queen.

Y/n and her friends done to change their clothes,and they went to the meeting place and they saw that its so many people,but its just like a people all of them is a mafia.

And some of mafia boy's and girl's greeted twilight.Twilight went to a room,that her uncle and auntie is there and a unfamiliar face all of them is boy's.And y/n auntie spoke.

Aunt:Twilight,sit down meet got 7.

The group smile so called got 7 and twilight sat down.

Uncle:Got 7 introduce yourselves.

They nod.

Im jackson.

Y/n's mind,fuck why so hot all of them.

Im jaebum

Im mark

Im jun young

Im young jae

Im yugyeom

Im bambam

You all killin me ehem y/n,act like you didn't care ok,ok.

'And we are got 7'

Uncle:This is got 7 again they are a mafia they rank no.5.

We all nod,moments later the meeting is done and twilight left to meeting room,and someone called y/n and she turn around she saw one of got 7 member so called jackson.

JS:Hi? Your name is y/n right?

Y/n:Y-yeah,do you have a problem so i can help you.

Js:I don't have a problem,but can we be friends?

Y/n:Yes.

Jackson nod.And jackson handed her a paper.

Js:Here's my number.

Y/n:Ok,bye!

Js:Bye!

'Months later'

Y/n and jackson,became good friends and y/n did not know that jackson liked her. Jackson shy to confess his feelings to y/n and he is scared too,that if jackson confess his feeling to y/n,and y/n not like him maybe y/n stay away from him,so he don't want to confess his feelings to her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Y/n is already asleep,after she crying because she misses her parents so much.

>End hope you like it stay safe every one.Please vote and comment.

FOLLOW ME!