CHAPTER 43

.......

Revealing....

Jeon Jungkook

And he went to us and saw minsun.

Jungkook:Ohh whos this little kid.

Y/n: uhm,his name is kim minsun and i will adopt him,he said that his family is doesn't love him and i saw him in the front gate.

Jungkook:Poor little kid.So, its means your his mother now?

Y/n:Hm,i guess?

Jungkook:So,who will be his father?

Y/n:I don't---

Minsun:This is my appa.

And minsun point his finger to taehyung.And i look to jungkook and his face change into sad face.

Jungkook: Ohh o-ok,Im tired i need to go to my sharing room and take a nap.

And he walk away and i call him but he ignore me.

Jin:Sooo,Is meeting is cancel?

Twilight:No.

Jin:Ok.

Y/n:Let's go and bts just tell jungkook whats the meeting.

They all nod.

Jisoo:Y/n,how about minsun?

Y/n:uhm,Sana can you?

Sana:Ofcourse.

Y/n:Thank you!

Sana:No problem,come on minsun.

And minsun went to sana,and he is shy.

We all went to meeting room except jungkook and we sat down.

Y/n:Ok, first i will tell you who is red velvet members.

Bts nod,I give to them the profile of seulgi.I sign to lisa.

Lisa:Kang Seulgi,20yrs old,she is good at guns it means she is the shooter of the group,and one thing when their leader told her who is her target,she will shoot the target well.So you all better training hard if you don't want to die.

Y/n:Next.

I give them the profile of joy.

Jennie:Park Soo Young a.k.a Joy,23yrs old,She is the hacker of the group she can hack a password and more.

Y/n:But thats not means red velvet is better than us.

Bts nod,jisoo unnie give them the profile of irene.

Jisoo:Bae Joo Hyun a.k.a Irene,25yrs old,she is the fake leader of their group,and good at knife she can stabbed your body every where.

Y/n:But jisoo unnie is better than her,and don't ask why We know she is the fake leader long story short.Next, second to the last.

Rosé:Son Seung Wan,a.k.a Wendy,she is good at fighting so its means she is the fighter of their group.

Y/n:And last Kim Yerim a.k.a Yeri,she is the leader of the group and she is good at all--

I stop because is saw bts have a shock face.

Y/n:Uhm,whats wrong?

Jimin:K-im Yerim?

Y/n:Yeah,why?

Taehyung:This is Jungkook's Ex-Girlfriend,and yeri is his first love to

Y/n:Their broke up because of yeri she cheated on jungkook.