THE END [ᴍ]

4 years later

........

Y/n's POV*

Jungkook and I are now married and we have a son too name Haneul.And also my friends they have a husband to except for Lisa, Jennie's husband is Cha Eun Woo her crush when we we're highschool student,and Jisoo unnie she have a Jin now and they have already a daughter name Seoyoon,Rosé she have her hope now J-hope deny in past that he doesn't have a feelings for Rosé but now they we're together,and Lisa I don't know why she don't have a boyfriend but I think she have a crush on Taehyung a little bit,and also the other member's of bts they don't have a girlfriend's.Minsun he grow up fast he is a bigboy now but me and Jungkook calling him a baby and he got angry when we calling him that name.

We are not leaving being a mafia but we we're all in the same group and of course we are in the rank no.1 also I am the mafia queen and jungkook is a mafia king it's like mafia couple, And the name of our group is called Midnight.

I am beside Haneul right now and he is playing with his toys,he is two years old he have a same age with Jisoo unnie's daughter.And they will all went here later.

.......

I heard the doorbell rang but I can't stand because Haneul is in my legs laying and he is drinking his milk,so I just called jungkook.

Y/n:Hon,can you get the door for me?

Jungkook:Of course hon.

And he went downstairs and open the door,and I saw the rest.

Jin:Hey,hey,hey long time no see.

Jin hug jungkook and he went to me and kiss my cheek

Jin:Hi,Haneul.

And Haneul just look to Jin.

Jennie:So,how's your life y/n-niee.

Y/n:It's good you Jennie.

Jennie:Same.

Y/n:I will just go get some food.

They nod

Tae:Can I carry Haneul,and Where's minsun?

Y/n:Of course you can

And taehyung carried Haneul.

Y/n:And minsun of course he is playing video games again,when I am telling him to stop of course there's jungkook telling him that 'it's ok' he is spoiled with his dad.

They all chuckled,and I went to the kitchen and took a food.

Midnight's POV*

Y/n came back with a glass of water and put it in the table and she went back to the kitchen,and we saw taehyung took the one glass of water and he spilled it on his shirt and he said.

Tae:Of fuck.

Haneul:F-fuck!

And we all frozed and Haneul chuckled.

Haneul:Fuck!

And he clap his hand gosh tae is dead now.

Lisa: You're dead now Tae what did you do?

Tae:I didn't meant to say that,jungkook help me I don't want to dead.

Jungkook:Uh,uhm,Haneul say appa.

Haneul:a-a-

Jungkook:appa say it.

Haneul:a-ap-pa.

All:Woah.

And we saw y/n came back with a food on her hand and she put it on the table.

Y/n:Come to me Haneul now.