CHAPTER 42

'In the car'

Y/n's POV*

I check the time and its already 9:00,i sigh.The whole ride is so quiet and i felt sleepy so i slept.

........

Jungkook's POV*

We arrive at the mansion i was about to called y/n,but i saw her she is sleeping she is so cute when she is asleep.

I open the door and leave to the car,and i went to y/n and open her door and carried her bridal style.

Y/n:Hmm.

I heard her and i smiled,and she rub her head to my chest and i giggle.I knock to the front door and jisoo open it and she saw me and y/n.

Jisoo:Oh,she is asleep already go to her room and lay her down.

I nod.And i went upstairs to her room,and i lay her down and i kiss her forehead and said.

Jungkook: Goodnight my little bunny. (Smile)

And i saw her move a little bit,i leave to her room and i close her door,and i remember that her clothes have not been changed,so i went.downstairs and told jisoo.

But she said that its ok,so i just nod and i went to my sharing room and lay down and sleep.

*Morning*

.

........

Y/n's POV*

I heard my alarm ringing,so i reach it and off,and i stood up and thinking.'who carried me and lay me down here'

Y/n:Aish! What ever.

I mumble and i went to my bathroom and take a hot bath after that i brush my teeth,and i went to my closet and pick my outfit.

Your wearing:

I went to the kitchen and saw the rest and all of them greeted me and i sat down and spoke

Y/n:Attention please.

And all of them look at me.

Y/n:We have a meeting later after class and go to the meeting room,we will made a plan,and i will introduce who is red velvet.

They all nod.

Joon: why we need a plan.

And i saw jennie rolled her eyes.

Jennie: ofcourse we need a plan.What if red velvet attack us and we don't know what will gonna do,so we need a plan.

Joon:O-ok.

And i notice that jungkook is not here so i ask.

Y/n:Uhm,wheres jungkook?

Jimin:Oh yeah he said that he will not attend school today.