CHAPTER 24

Y/N's POV*

I woke up,and took my phone and the time is 8:32am.

I stood up and went downstairs but no one's there so i ask one of the maid.

Y/n:Uhm! Excuse me where is auntie and my friends?

M:Ms.Y/n,your auntie is in the practice room and your friends is sleeping.

Y/n:Thank you!(smile).

She bow at me.I went to their room and waking them.I called a maid again to ask where is the practice roo.We went to our practice room and aunt is there.

Aunt:Hey,Let's start?

We nod,

Aunt:Y/n,so what you do not know?

Y/n:I know all but i don't know how to forget jungkook.(i wiggle my eyebrows)

Aunt:Aish! This kid ok i will help you later,So you four what you do not know?

Y/n:Seriously?

Aunt:Yes!

Jennie:auntie,can you help me how to use knife?

Aunt:Ofcourse.

Lisa:uhm! Me too,how to hack some password?

Aunt:I will help you.

Rosé: i know how to use gun but its just a little bit,can you help me with that auntie.

Aunt:Yes,i will and you jisoo?

Jisoo: i know how to fight but its a little but too.

Aunt:Ok,let's start.

Not lying auntie is a good at all,im so amaze with her all of my members doing their business and jennie have a cut on her finger because of knife but she didn't care at all she care what she is doing so she can learn how to use knife thats mahh girl.A few hours later all of them done, and all of them is sweating.

Its already 8:00pm,we all eat our dinner and after we finish we went to our own room,i go first to my bathroom and wash myself,after that i took my clothes and im laying on my bed right now and i was stared at the ceiling and someone is knock.

Y/n:Come in.

I said and the door open revealing my auntie.She sat down beside me and spoke.

Aunt:So,you need to forget jungkook so you can do your revenge to them and you need to act like a cold,and if someone is kind to you don't act like a cold.

Y/n:But i can't.

Aunt:Y/n,look at me.

I look at her.

Aunt:You can,you and your friends stay here in 2 years so you can forget him understood?

Y/n:Hm.

Aunt:Ok,you sleep,goodnight.

She kiss my forehead.Auntie is so kind like my mother i miss my mom so much,i was 5 yrs old when my mom and dad died,why do they have to die?and i felt a tear drop.I miss you mom and dad i love you to so much.

*FLASH BACK when y/n,is 5 yrs old*

In LONDON

y / n is scared because of the gunshots and she is already crying and her mom came with her

Mom:y/n,sweetie listen to me don't leave here ok?

y/n: Why mom where are you going?

She said in a cute voice

Mom: Promise me you will never forget us, y / n we really love you and your dad (crying) remember we are only here next to you when we are gone.

y/n: What do you mean mom? You will not die(nervous)

Mom: Y/n, we need to go and we need to save you.

y/n: Mom, but--

his mom kissed y/n's forehead. And his mom left.

After,a few hours the gunshot is gone,and y/n leave to her hiding place and she walk and she saw a dead body's and she is scared,and she saw a familiar face her mom and dad she run to them but her dad and mom is not moving.

Y/n:M-mom,D-dad noooo...

Y/n:Don't leave me please i need you two,please mom dad wake up.

And a oldwoman came to her.

Oldwoman:Y-y/n?(crying)

Y/n:Granny?

And she hug her granny.

Y/n:your alive.

Granny:Yes,sweetie im alive.Come on we need to go to my house and you need to rest.

Y/n:B-but how about mom and dad?

Granny:Sweetie listen to me,your mom and dad is on your side always ok?

Kiss her forehead.

Y/n:O-ok.(crying)

Y/n and her granny arrive safely at her granny's house and y/n and her granny ate together,after y/n finish her meal she went to her own room that her granny told her earlier.

>Thank you for reading,stay safe every one.Please vote and comment if you have a question.

FOLLOW ME!