CHAPTER 41 [ᴍ]

Jungkook's POV*

She hug me and put her head on my chest and she is so cute i want her to be mine,

And now i want to confess my feelings to her,i will take care of her and i love her.

Y/n's POV*

Me and jungkook went downstairs,and we saw the rest in living room and lisa spoke.

Lisa:Where are you two going?

Y/n:we will go to the mall and eat outside.

Lisa:Ok.Is that like a--

Before she can finish her sentence i cute her off.

Y/n:No,this is not a date.He just want to treat me.

Lisa:Ok,have a nice day.

Y/n:Take care of sana.

Jisoo:Yes,we will.

We nod.Me and Jungkook went to the car and jungkook open the door for me.

Y/n:Thank you.

And i sat down and jungkook drove to the mall,i like jungkook just a little bit but what if he hurt me again,or cheat on me?i look to the window and i felt sad.

A few hours later we arrived and jungkook park the car and we leave,and entered to the mall.

We saw a lot of people buying some things,and jungkook spoke.

Jungkook:Uhm,do you want to buy some clothes? I will paid it for you.

Y/n:Yes,but i will paid it.

Jungkook:No its fine i will paid it.

Y/n:O-ok.

A/N POV*

And Jungkook put his arm around y/n's waist and y/n blush and felt a butterfly on her stomach.

The two went to buy some clothes,and Jungkook found a sexy one and he smirk and he called y/n.

Jungkook:Y/n.

Y/n:Hm.

Jungkook:Try this.

And y/n widened her eyes.

Y/n:wow its so beautiful,buts this is showy.

Jungkook:Nah try this i want to see you in this when we will went in the club.

Y/n:Fine.

Y/n went to the dressing room and try the dress.After she finish,she called jungkook.

Y/n:Jungkook.

Jungkook:What? Come i want to see.

Y/n leave in the dressing room.

Y/n wearing: