CHAPTER 46 [ᴍ]

Y/n's POV*

I felt someone is waking me up so I open my eyes and I saw Lisa shaking me and I spoke to her.

Y/n:What?

Lisa:Don't you remember we will go to club?

Y/n:Fuck! What time is it.

Lisa:5:10pm

Y/n:(groan) Then I will go now to the bathroom.

Lisa:Ok bye.

I nod and I went to bathroom and wash myself and I brush my teeth after that I went to my closet and I wear the dress that jungkook bought to me.

Your wearing:

And I wear a sandal and put some make up

And I'm done so I went downstairs and saw the rest waiting for me in the couch and all of them is looking so hot.

And they all saw me and their jaw drop and I heard Jennie spoke.

Jennie:Fuck! Y/n your so hot.

Lisa:Oh gosh,I want to fuck y/n right now.

Y/n:The hell.

Lisa:I'm just joking aish!

Jungkook:Wow y/n your so sexy

And he bite his lip and I gulp.

Y/n:So uhm,l-lets go?

Jin:Let's go babe.

And I rolled my eyes to Jin.We all went to car and sat down and Jin start to drive to club and I sat beside the window and jimin,the while ride is so quiet and I felt a hand on my thigh so look at who it's Park Fucking Jimin,so I spoke to him.

Y/n:Hey perv can you put your hand on your own thigh not mine.

And he whisper to me.

Jimin:Your so hot babygirl I want to fuck you right now until you can't walk.

And I choke on my own saliva.

Y/n:Can you stop?your so disgusting park jimin.

Jimin:(Chuckles) HAHA sorry babe.

Then he kiss my cheeks.

Y/n:Yah!

And I hit his chest but not that hard,and he just smile and he spoke again.

Jimin:Y/n--

Y/n:What?

Jimin:I like you.

And I laugh nervous.

Y/n:Say you are kidding.

Jimin:I'm not I'm serious but if you like someone it's ok at least I confess my feelings towards you.