CHAPTER 37

Y/n's POV*

Revealing........

Taehyung

Taehyung:Uhm! Hi.

Y/n:Hello,

Taehyung,sat down next to me in bed and he spoke.

Taehyung:I have something to tell you.

Y/n:What is it?

Taehyung:I don't know how to say this but,y/n........i like you,if you remember sana's party,when i met you my heart is beating so fast....y/n,

He held my hand,

Taehyung:Can you be my girlfriend?

I do not know what to say.

Y/n:Uhm! Tae........I know,you don't know my past,but i don't know what to say.

Taehyung:Nah,its ok think first i can wait(smile)

Y/n:Thank you.

He kiss my cheek,and i blush and he hug me and i hug him back.

We broke the hug,

Taehyung:Uhm,i will leave then,

I nod,He leave and close the door,and i sigh.

Taehyung's POV*

I leave to her room,and i sigh my feelings for her its true,and what did she mean past? Is she have a boyfriend in past?

Y/n's POV*

Someone knock in my door,

Y/n:Come in.

Its jisoo unnie.

Jisoo:Let's go downstairs and eat.

Y/n:Ok unnie let's go.

We went downstairs to the kitchen,and i saw the rest,and i sat down next to hoseok.

And i begun to eat......We are done finish our meal,and i went to my room and lay down to my bed,and i took the photo of my family,and sat down.

And i sigh,i miss them all and my vision is got blurry because of my tears,i put my face in my knee and cry,and my door open revealing......

3rd PERSON POV*

I ask jennie if she have a lib balm because my lips is dry,but she said that she don't have and she said she is just using a lip tint.And she told me that y/n,is have a  lip balm so i went upstairs to her room,And her door open so i entered and i spoke to her.

???:Y/n can i borrow your---are you crying? Hey,whats wrong.

I sat down next to her,

Y/n:Y-yes,im ok I just miss my family,thats it.

Back to Y/N'S POV*

Y/n:Y-yes,im ok I just miss my family,thats it.

???:Hey,its ok don't cry i know your family is in your side so don't cry.

And he hug me and i hug him back.

Y/n:Thank you jungkook.

Jungkook:your welcome.

Y/n:And why are you here?

Jungkook:Oh,yeah can i borrow your lip balm because my lip is dry.

Y/n:HAHA,Ofcourse.

I took my lip balm and gave him.

Jungkook:thanks,ok bye.

I nod,and he close the door and i felt sleepy,so i lay to my bed and i close my eyes and slept.