CHAPTER 48

...........

-1 week and 4 days later~

Y/n's POV*

We are all graduated and thank God.And today is Monday me and jungkook will go to the mall today,and minsun has already accepted jungkook to be his father and of course jungkook is happy.

And taehyung and minsun are still close to each other and what minsun says to taehyung he will give it Aish! He is spoiled.

I went to my bathroom and took a hot bath after that I brush my teeth and went to my closet and pick my outfit.

Your Wearing:

???:Babe,are you done?

Y/n:Yeah,babe I'm done.

I said to jungkook,and I went downstairs and saw jungkook.

Jungkook:Wow,your so cute in that outfit.

Y/n:Thanks.

Jungkook:Let's go?

Y/n:Hm.Bye minsun.

Minsun:Bye Eomma and appa.

Me and jungkook went to the car and he open the car door for me and I said to him 'thanks' and jungkook start to drove and the whole ride is silent.

A few hours later~

We arrive at the mall and jungkook park the car and we got out,and entered.

Jungkook:So,where we will go first.

And I turn to look at him with 'what the fuck' face.

Y/n:Fuck you,you don't have a plan?

And he smirk

Jungkook:Let's do it.

Y/n:I regret saying yes to you your so pervert.

Jungkook:But you love this perverted guy.

Y/n:Whatever,Let's go.

And I pulled him to the you know what I mean.And we entered and so him pushing his cheeks using his tongue.

Jungkook:What are we doing here,I'm not a girl and I am not wearing a lingerie.

Y/n:Aish! I need this.

Jungkook:Ok,then

And he smirk and I rolled my eyes,and I start to pick and--

Jungkook's POV*

I smirk to her and she just rolled her eyes and star to pick,and I saw a one lingerie and it's so sexy so I went to her.

Y/n's POV*

Someone touch my shoulder and I turn around and saw jungkook with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook:Babe,try this.