CHAPTER 22

:Sorry for not updating yesterday here's the chapter 22 hope you like it.)( ×_× )(

Y/n's POV*

Lisa and rosé shaking me.

Y/n:where here?

Rosé:Yes.(smile)

We got out of airplane and
I said. 'Im back London' we took a taxi,and i gave the address to taxi driver and he drove.

'A few hours later'

We saw the house is big too,and jisoo unnie paid the taxi driver.We click the doorbell.

'Ding dong'-jk

And a woman open the gate.

W:Hello,may i help you?

Y/n:Im kim y/n,is this the house of my auntie so called sung miyah?

W:Your y/n,come in your auntie is in the living room.

We entered at auntie's house.And the woman called auntie.And she saw us.

Auntie:oh gosh y/n,

She hug me and, i hug her back.

Auntie:And this is your friends.Follow me i will all show you your room.

We follow auntie and she show our room's my room is in the side and my friends,beside me is lisa,and jisoo,jennie,and rosé and i don't know why my granny wants me to go in london.

I am laying on my own bed and someone knock.and i said 'come in'.

Maid:Ms.Y/n,Ms.miyah calling you and your friends,to go to the backyard.

I nod.

We all followed the maid,to go to the backyard and we saw auntie.

Y/n:Hi auntie why you calling me and my friends to.

Auntie:C'mon sit down.

We all sat down and auntie spoke.

Auntie: why did you come here to london right away I said it's ok if you are not ready yet, did something happen?

y / n: Uhm--

jisoo: Because aunty jungkook just played with y / n's heart, and so she came here right away she wants to forget jungkook and she wants to ---

aunt: * Revenge *, am I right.

y / n: Yes,

aunt: you are beautiful, smart, kind but why did he hurt you? did you do anything?

Y/n:We all pretend nerd,and the first school jungkook and his friends bully us make us suffer.So now i want a revenge.

Aunt:Ok,i can help you.

Y/n:Nah,auntie its ok you don't need to help us.

Auntie:No.I will help you,no matter what you like it or not.

Y/n:Aish! Fine.(roll eyes)

And auntie samacked my head.

Y/n: what what that for?

Auntie: Aish! I will all called you,"THE NERD'S REVENGE".

we suppress our laughter at what aunt said

Y/n:LOL Auntie,our name is twilight.

Auntie:aish!Ok,go to your room and take a hot bath and sleep,its all ready sleep.And tomorrow we will start your plan.

We all nod and went to our room,and said bye.

I went to my bathroom,and take a hot bath,and after i finish taking a bath i went to my closet and pick some comfortable clothes,and i remember jackson i didn't said to him that me and jungkook is brake and i went to london,not telling him,and i sigh.

Im laying on my stomach and my face is on my pillow.And i can't breath.(LOL)

I close my eyes and i can't sleep,The fuck.I took my phone,and go to youtube and watch my one favorite k-drama.

After,the one episode finish i felt my eyes heavy and i turn off my phone and went ti sleep.

>End,please vote and comment.

FOLLOW ME~

Jennie-ssi have a youtube channel,subscribe and lilifilm too co-blink.💗 staysafe~_~