CHAPTER 39

*MORNING*

Y/n's POV*

Kring* kring* kring*⏰

I heard my alarm ringing so i reach my alarm and turn it off,i sat on my bed and yawn.And i check the time 6:00am,

I stood up and went to my bathroom and take a hot bath,after i finish i brush my teeth and went to my closet and pick my outfit.

Your wearing:

I quickly went downstairs and go to the kitchen and i saw the rest,and im surprised because all of them is wake up early and they said to me

All:Good morning.

Y/n:Morning.

Jennie:Come let's eat.

I nod

We all sat down,and begun to eat after we finish our meal,we all went to the car and sat down and yoongi is driving.The whole ride quiet no ones dare to brake the silence.

We arrive at school,and some of students is looking at us and some of student whispering like positive and negative comments,but we just ignore it and went to our class.We sat down to our table,and wait to the teacher to arrive.

After some hours the teacher arrive,and she start to teach us her lessons.And its so boring ugh!.A few hours later the bell rang,finally.And we all went to cafeteria and ordered some food,after that i need to use the bathroom and rosé said that she need to use to so we excuse our self and went to the bathroom.
We entered and we hear someone is crying.

Rosé:Who is that?

Y/n:I don't know let's check.

Rosé,nod.I knock on the door and she/he said.

???:Please leave me alone,I do not know what is my fault with you all why are you suffering me like this?

And me and rosé look at each other with widened eyes and said.

Me&rosé:Is that sana?

Rosé:Shit.

And we open the door hard,and we saw sana crying and have a wounds.And she look up at us.

Sana:Y-y/n rosé?

Y/n:Who do this to you?

Sana:D-dark se-a