Hating The FBI -- Johnny Depp --

hey there!

here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Vote

comment

fan

next person to fan gets the dedication

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 –

       “Someone had better turn off that beeping noise before I come and strangle it with a meerkat.” I mumbled as an annoying beeping noise woke me up from my beautiful dream where I was lay on the beach receiving a lovely massage from Johnny Depp, the babe. I loved Johnny Depp and I was angry that I had been woken up by some stupid being noise. I tried to go back to sleep and I was just about to get to the part where he was about to give me a kiss when the being noise interrupted once again. I frowned and opened my eyes glaring in the general direction of the noise.

“Can someone shut that annoying noise up I am trying to get a kiss from Johnny Depp!” I yelled. I heard someone shuffle and I looked over to see that Mozzie was slumped in some uncomfortable chair and was slowly waking up. I grabbed a pillow from behind my head and threw it at his head. He came too with a start and looked round startled and then his gaze fell on me.

“Ash?” I grinned.

“Morning sleepy head rise and shine! Do me a favour and shut that annoying beeping noise up? I was about to have a kiss off Johnny Depp.” Mozzie looked at me in disbelief.

“What?” I snapped. Mozzie shuffled so he was sitting upright and I then noticed that his clothes were creased and he looked exhausted, something which never happened in Mozzie’s case.

“Why do you look as if you have been dragged through a bush backwards?” I asked and Mozzie frowned.

“Don’t you remember?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Remember what? Was there some great party that we went to and I was so drunk that I can’t remember what happened?” That seemed like a likely cause in my case but I don’t think that was the answer Mozzie was looking for. I decided that I would sit up so I could talk to Mozzie properly and I knew that I wasn’t going to get my kiss of Johnny Depp anytime soon. As I tried to sit up I hissed in a large amount of pain that came from my side. I glanced down to see that I was in a hospital gown.

“What the?” I trailed off as I tried to work out why I was wearing something so hideous. I then looked up and took in my surroundings and I could feel my dear rising, I was in hospital. I then glared at Mozzie who had stood up and looked at me worried.

“If this is some sick prank you are playing Mozz then you win, you know how much I hate hospitals.” Mozzie slapped his forehead and muttered something that I knew was along the lines of cussing. He then looked at me where I was waiting patiently for some explanation. He sat back down in his seat and sighed.

“Don’t you remember anything that happened with Keller?” I frowned as I tried to remember what I knew. I knew that Mozzie was going to tell me something bad that had happened but I wanted to try and remember myself. I must have sat there and thought for a long while and I knew that if I thought any harder then steam would come out of my ears and I would die. I glanced around the room and I sighed about to give in when I caught sight of my leather jacket.

         I looked at it frowning and then the memories came back and hit me like a fish monger hits his customer with a trout. I gasped as it all came flooding back and then me getting shot. I looked down at my side and realised that some git had shot me. I looked at Mozzie glaring and he seemed on guard.