Hating The FBI -- Keller --

Hey there!!!!

Sorry for the delays and stuff so here is the next chapter and please dont eat me :P

Enjoy!

vote

comment

fan

next person to fan gets the dedication!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 –

             “Just calm down Ashley and tell me what happened.” Mozzie said through the phone and I tried to calm my racing heart and focus on the road in front of me. I was racing towards Neal’s apartment as I needed to know that he was okay and if he was that we had to leave and run. Keller was back in town and he was the only person that I was afraid of and so was Neal. I used to be friends with Keller as did Neal and Mozzie but then Keller got too greedy and wanted to go further with the heists and started to kill people if they got in the way. Killing people was not my style and so I decided to leave but Keller had other ideas.

Flashback –

     “Come on Keller don’t be stupid, you don’t have to kill people.” I said desperately. I was stood in a museum with Neal, Mozzie and Keller working a job to get an old artifact that was worth a bomb and Keller had the security guard at gun point. Keller glanced at me and laughed.

“Of course it does Ash. Don’t you see that we won’t have to run anymore or hide from the police if we waste the witnesses?” I shook my head in disbelief.

“Yeah they may not come after us for the cons and the stealing; instead they will want us for murder!” I yelled. Keller turned on me with the gun pointed.

“Do you hear yourself Ashley? We can be better than this, we can do more.” I snorted.

“Yeah like killing people, let’s make it a new hobby and use killing people as some bonding time.” I rolled my eyes and I could see that Keller was starting to get pissed.

“Put the gun down Keller.” Neal said speaking up for the first time since Keller produced the gun. Keller spun on Neal and I could see the small amount of fear flash through Neal’s eyes.

“Come on Neal. I thought that you would be on my side! We are good friends.” Keller said smiling and I looked at Neal and shook my head slightly indicating not to piss him off.

“We are good friends Keller and we still can be, just put down the gun and walk away.” Keller laughed and it was then I wanted to punch his lights out as I was sick of the sound of his laugh.

“You know Neal, you sound like that FBI agent that’s tailing your ass right now.” I watched as Neal stiffened and glared at Keller.

“Come on Keller, you are being stupid now.” I said getting pissed off myself. Keller then pointed the damn thing back at me. I sighed in frustration.

“Can you put that damn thing down? You’re gonna kill somebody!” Keller smiled.

“Well that is the idea of a gun Ash.”

“Don’t be a smart ass Keller you’re no good at it.” I spat and he smiled. I glanced at the guard who looked petrified. Keller then looked at the guard and walked over slowly to him and put the gun to his head, the poor guard went pale. I felt my heart start to race as I had never seen someone wasted before and it was on bucket list so I hoped that he wouldn’t get killed. I looked up and found that Keller was watching me looking real smug.

“What’s wrong Ash? Never seen someone being killed before?” I noticed the guard was watching me carefully. I held Keller gaze steadily.

“No I haven’t Keller unlike you and I don’t plan on watching this man die either.” Keller stiffened.

“You’re not leaving.” I raised an eyebrow.

“Last time I checked I had human rights and I don’t have to listen to you.” Keller didn’t seem to like my answer as I watched his face change into a slight shade of pink and he pointed the gun at me and loaded it. I balked and sent a silent prayer and hoped that I didn’t die.

“I think you should shut your mouth.”

“Leave her alone Keller.” Neal said firmly and Keller chuckled. He kept the gun on me and looked at Neal.

“And what are you going to do about it Neal? You’re like a pacifist.” Neal took a step foreword and Keller rounded the gun on him and Neal stopped. Keller had his full attention on Keller so I decided that I wanted to be the hero and slowly made my way over to the guard. I noticed that Mozzie was watching me carefully and he was watching my back. Mozzie then stepped foreword.

“Keller.” Keller looked at Mozzie and I knew that he was creating a distraction so I could help the guard. I finally made it to guard and I kept an eye on Keller as I helped the guard to his feet. The guard took a step and his keys rattled. I cringed and Keller span round to face us. He looked at us both and then shot the guard. The guard dropped to the ground and I screamed my head off. I covered my mouth with my hands to stop from getting hysterical. I looked up at Keller.

“Now look what you made me do Ashley.” I looked between the guard and Keller.

“That was you! You shot him you asshole!” I yelled and that was when Keller pointed the gun at me. He looked so pissed that I knew that he was going to shoot me.

“You were such a nice person Ashley and I would have liked if you were on my side but now I know that’s its not possible.” I watched his finger get closer to the trigger and I couldn’t make myself move. I was paralyzed with fear. Suddenly a figure took Keller down by the side and the gun went off. I felt a sting in my side and looked down to see that I was bleeding. The gun went off and I was the one who got the bullet. Mozzie ran over to me and was talking to me but I couldn’t hear what he was saying. I was in shock. I looked over at Keller and saw that Neal was beating the crap out of him. Keller’s eyes met with mine and mouthed the words that chilled me to the bone. ‘This isn’t over’

End Flashback –

      “Hey Ashley!” Mozzie was yelling at me and I jumped back into the present. I also had arrived at Neal’s. I took a deep breath and touching the place where I knew I had a scar. I had ended up in hospital for a while and Keller vanished and we never saw him since and since then we have avoided him like the plague.

“Mozzie. Keller’s back in town.” I heard Mozzie curse which was very rare.

“How do you know?”

“He decided to leave a note in my apartment and it was accompanied by a lovely death threat Moz.” I heard Mozzie sigh.

“Where are you now?” I looked up at Neal’s apartment and saw the light on which was a good sign. I headed for the main door and let myself in with the key that June had given me and I headed for the stairs.

“I’m at Neal’s.”

“Okay I will be right there Ash and don’t worry.” I said goodbye and knocked on Neal’s door. I heard papers shuffle and Neal opened the door in nothing but his trousers. I looked him up and down.

“Would it kill you to wear a shirt?” I asked and he smiled.

“I was working on a new piece.” I nodded and stood there not knowing how to tell him the bad news. Neal eyed me and he looked worried.

“Ash, what’s up?” I looked at him for a moment as decided to break the news in one.

“We have a problem.” His forehead creased some more.

“What is it?” I touched the frown lines on his head and sighed.

“Keller’s back.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote

comment

fan

next person to fan gets the dedication