Hating The FBI -- Bank Job --

hey there!!!!!!

here is the next chapter and sorry that it has been so long and i hope that you like it.

vote

comment

fan!

next person to fan gets the dedication

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 –

         I stood against the wall trying not to fall asleep and I could see that Neal was doing the same thing. We were in a huge bank and we were currently watching Peter trying to figure out how someone had robbed the bank of $5 million. I yawned a huge yawned as I was getting bored. It was so obvious that I could have done it when I was 3 and Peter was standing there frowning so hard that I thought that he may get stuck like that. I glanced at Neal who was watching me.

“You’re actually saying that this guy caught you?” Neal nodded and I sighed.

“How he did that I will never know and I can’t believe you slipped up for some girl Neal. You are the biggest idiot ever.” Neal frowned.

“Says you.” He snorted and I glared at him.

“Yes Neal says me and I can say that as I’m not the one who is wearing the dog collar of the FBI.” It was Neal’s turn to glare at me and I didn’t care. I was hungry and tired as well as bored. I pulled out my phone and decided to text June to see what she was up to and if she could save me from this awful place. I had just sent the message when Peter walked up to us. He glanced between us both eyebrows raised and then shrugged.

“I just don’t get how they did it. How would you pull this off Neal?” Peter asked and I laughed. Peter and Neal looked at me as if I had grown a third head.

“What’s so funny?” Peter asked and I shrugged.

“Nothing. I am just thinking how someone like you can’t figure this out and yet you managed to catch Neal.” Neal threw me a ‘not helping’ look and I shrugged. Peter sighed and then faced me full front.

“Then if you are such an Einstein, how did this happen?” I pushed off the wall with my back and stood up straight before walking over to a member of staff. They watched me approach and I threw them the famous Caffrey smile and they smiled back. They were hooked with the charm.

“May I help you?” the woman asked.

“Yes. Could you please tell me where the toilets are?” The woman smiled.

“Of course. They are in that direction.” She lifted her arm and pointed in down the hall behind her. As she looked where she was pointing I leaned foreword slightly and quickly unhooked her work badge. When she had turned round to face me I had the badge tucked into my jean pocket nicely. I smiled at her.

“Thanks so much.” She smiled back and I headed down to the way she said. I knew from the layout of the bank that I had seen from the blueprints in Peter’s car that the vault was in the same direction as the toilets. I went down the hall and turned left at the end following the toilet sign.

         Once I rounded the corner I pulled the hood up on my jacket and put on the baseball cap that I had tucked into the back of my jeans that I always kept in case of a situation like this. I pulled it on making sure all my hair was in and then headed towards the vault. I got to the first door which required the workers ID. I swiped it through and walked through the first door easily. I got to the keypad section and smiled. I typed in the correct combination as I had seen the woman write the code down earlier and say it into the phone to double check when they changed the code. I had lip read her and clearly had gotten the numbers. I watched the door open slowly and I smiled. I had always loved doing things like this. I stepped into the vault and walked to the next set of keypads and typed in the code again that the woman had repeated and walked through. I grinned from ear to ear as I stood in front of the wall of money. There had to be millions before me and it was here for me to take. I stepped foreword and took a few stacks carefully avoiding the ink bag that were placed inside. I put the money into my jacket pockets and began to make my way out making sure that my face was not seen by any of the cameras. I had memorized where all the cameras were when I went to the toilet before. I knew I might have to show Peter how easy it was so I had prepared. I then went into the toilets and took off my cap and returned it to its usual place. I then took off my jacket and turned it inside out. I put it back on as the jacket would show one color one side and when turned inside out a different color. It was my favorite jacket and I had several with different combinations. I stuffed the money back into my pockets and headed out of the toilets. I smiled hugely as I walked over to Peter who was waiting for me and looked confused. I grinned at Neal and he smiled as he new what I had done. He recognized the famous Caffrey smile that was used when we did something bad. I stood in front of Peter smiling. He looked at me worriedly.