"Law"

“You know what? Now that I think about it, maybe you do have a thing for older women because how are you this invested in Olivia Benson?” Angie asked after I had raved about how amazing Olivia Benson was and how much I loved how she said “son of a bitch”.

“She is just amazing” I said proudly.

“And what is it with you and older women in law enforcement?”

“I don’t have a thing for older women in law enforcement” I defended myself

“All your favourite shows have middle aged women with a badge or a law degree” she reminded me.

“No, give me an example and don’t include SVU”

“Rizzoli and Isles” she bragged.

“Well, I watch that for the crime and their relationship dynamic” I said

“Okay, What about Bones?”

“Fascinating facts about bones” I smirked

“How to get away with murder!” she said proudly

“The whole series is perfection and it has nothing to do with my crush on Viola Davis”

“Okay how about Scandal?”

“Solely watch to observe the confidence that Olivia Pope possesses” I was proud of my defences but as she asked I realised that maybe I do have a thing for women in law enforcement.

“The good fight”

“It is a great show” I scoffed.

“Okay you win but I know that deep down you know you like law enforcement women but I don’t blame you because we are pretty great” she smirked.

“Yes you are and that is sole reason I am with you because you are in law enforcement” I lied.

“Really?”

“Yes” I smirked

“Well, let me give you another reason to be with me” she said while pulling me towards her. Her endless kisses where the only thing I have devoured since we have been together meanwhile she ate each and every part of me, in the bathroom while we took a shower, in the kitchen before we made snacks and in the cinema room. Each moment more special than the previous, it was like she was mastering my body and I loved it even though I felt like I could please her too but she had refused me twice and the other times I didn’t even bother asking as I already knew she’d say yes.

Her mouth was dancing all over my body as if it was soft ballerina on the dance floor, she hands were exploring my body as if they had never touched me before and I was squirming and moaning as if all that I was feeling was anew. In the midst of pure bliss her hand went down to explore what she had called a flower, her hands as soft as they were they could bring the most friction from the depths of my heart. She toyed with my clit like it was a magical ball that would reveal my deepest darkest secrets. Her single finger slowly begging for me to scream in utter pleasure but all my body did was slowly grind with the intention of increasing the friction that I was currently indulging in. Her tower tall erect breasts were all that I wanted to suck, I was longing for them to enter my mouth but all that was impossible as Angie had them covered in clothing. I attempted to remove the barrier but Angie held my chin and brought my mouth to hers while her other hand continued to worship my clit.
“Please let me please your erect breasts” I begged in between kisses and Angie finally took off the clothing and placed her breast in my longing mouth. At first I let my tongue taste the painfully hard nipple and as soon as I heard a moan escape her mouth, I devoured it to the fullest while her mouth let more moans escape “Oh my” she said and that was confirmation enough, I was pleasing her and she was happy with what I was doing so I moved to the other breast and without fail I continued to pleasure her.