"Pulse"

“Oh how iniquitous is your tongue” Angie said while my sinful tongue licked her swollen bead. Her moans and groans were music to my ears and with each moan, my heart skipped a beat. Not only was I her lover but I was also the woman to pleasure her whenever there was an opening. Pun intended. Her warm body was pressed on me while her equally wicked tongue graced my beating bead. In slow motions, Angie licked me like I was some overly delicious lollipop while I did the same to her. She tasted like heaven or perhaps paradise and I was fighting hard to enjoy this humongous piece of paradise.  She had cum in my mouth multiple times with only the power of my tongue, which pleased me.

We had stopped being ourselves and now we were two hungry beasts who wanted to indulge and enjoy the other but Angie had cemented her dominance. She had carried my naked body to the bedroom when she realised that I wanted her more that she had known. I needed her to make me feel like I have felt when she had spanked me. “Bend over!” she commanded and my submissive sense made me stop eating her and bend over “Fuck, your ass is voluptuous” she said while admiring me from behind. She slowly kissed my back while I moaned. Her kisses were as sinful as her tongue. While my whole body quiver from her kisses, I felt her thumb gently massage my vulva and a loud “Oh yes” escaped my mouth. My leg involuntarily spread wider as they felt the excitement from just her thumb “You are so ready for me but I want to play with my beautiful kitty for a while” Angie said. My face rested on the pillow from pure bliss and in that moment, I felt Angie hold my waist and gently pull me towards her stomach and rested her breasts on my equally naked body. I wanted to turn and witness her beautiful face but Angie rubbed my anal opening and I shivered as I wasn’t expecting her to do so. “Are you not comfortable with this?” she asked while holding my curly hair up and all I could do was shrug so she held my face, gently, and searched for the real answer.

“We don’t have to do this if it makes you uncomfortable” she said “No, I want to please you” I said and in that moment I witnesses her eyes turn darker than they already were. She held my hair tighter and kissed my neck as if she was apologising for what she was about to make me endure.

Her finger had resumed with the gentle massage wile lust oozed out of my needing body. I could feel my hungry pussy lubricate while Angie pleasured my ass but somehow I was still worried, worried that my asshole would be tight than my virgin pussy. Angie moved her finger from my ass to my wet pussy and slowly collected the juices to my ass to lubricate it “It is going to be uncomfortable at first but I do hope you enjoy it soon but if you don’t, I will stop but you have to tell me. Okay?” Angie said and I nodded “Use your words” she commanded. “Yes mom” I said and soon I realised that I let the word ‘mom’ slip out of my mouth but to my surprise, Angie didn’t stop.
Slowly Angie entered my tight asshole while I whimpered from the discomfort that was accompanied by pleasure. Her hand had never let go of my hair while her mouth kissed my back. In the arms of comfort, we created a rhythm and now my whole body was begging for more as I rocked back and forth. She removed her other hand from my hair and started playing with my throbbing, dripping pussy. How could someone be so amazing at this sinful act? I wondered while I felt Angie spread my pussy. “Your pussy is ready for me” she said softly and in only a few seconds, her semi cold finger entered the room in which I believed my soul squatted. She pumped me on each opening as if I were some work of art and soon enough, I felt my blood rush to my face and slight quivers began to ooze out of my extremely hot body. My legs had started to fell somewhat weak while my body began to tighten. “Oh fuck!” I said. Groans of desperation escaped like prisoners and Angie pumped harder “Cum for me baby” she ordered and my whole body shivered in submission. My whole weakened and Angie held on to me as if I would die from the soul snatching she had done to me. She had disturbed my soul from her house and now it was roaming around my body which lead to a paroxysm of pleasure. My mind still wanted more of Angie but my body was in complete paralysis and any attempt to move lead to another paroxysm so Angie held me and gently placed me on the bed like a child who had tired herself by playing all day long. She kissed my forehead while my eyes threaten to shut “You are so beautiful” Angie said and all I did was smile, faintly. I looked at the time and realised that we had been busy for more than four hours and I was bound to get tired, so was Angie. Angie lay next to me while she tried to control her breath. “Thank you” I said and I heard no response from Angie as she had passed out so I kissed her and allowed sleep to take me to the land of dreams.