"Healing"

The amazing smell of honey coated bacon woke me from my slumber but my aching body refused to let me wake up. We had spent the whole night enjoying the new toys while exploring more and more of our sexual fantasies and before we knew it, I was tied up while Angie gave me endless climaxes until I begged her to stop. A few spanks and a few bites had unintentionally occurred but each one of them made me want her more and more. She had allowed me to explore her body but each exploration came with a command, usually I hated being told what to do but her foul mouth made me obey each and every command happily. I watched her change from a goddess to a dark demon that could only pleasure me and command me, I could see her lust ooze from her mouth and eyes while I enjoyed each and every moment. She had made me feel timid but also sexy, it was like our bodies had left us and we were two possessed souls, the other the demon of domination and the other a masochist. I was her stringing and she was gracefully playing me and I let out the rhythms that she commanded.

“Good morning cherub” the goddess that had left was now back, holding a tray of food and a smile wider than ever “Are you okay?” she asked when she realised that I wasn’t sitting up.

“I am more tired than usual” I confessed and I heard a soft chuckled fill my ears.

“Oh baby, let me help you” she opened the covers to inspect where it hurt “Oh baby, I am so sorry for leaving these marks on you but I think your body is not used to that amount of sexercise so how about I make you a hot bath and I will massage and clean you up” she suggested and I nodded.

“For now you must eat at least something to gain some strength while I get your bath ready” she said.

“Thank you and I just want you to know that I loved each and every moment we shared before I blacked out so do not feel bad” I said
“I know baby but some after care will do you some great” she lowered for a kiss and then stood to get my bath ready.

After a few bites, Angie walked in and removed the food from my bed and carried me, bridal style, to the bathroom. Angie had this caring nature that I adored. I watched her slowly move towards the humongous bath tub that I barely used. I have always loved the shower as it is efficient and easy to use but as soon as I saw what Angie had done, I fell in love with the rose filled bath tub. The smell of essential oils filled my nose and the smell of vanilla candles welcomed me.

“You didn’t have to do all of this” I said softly.

“This is the bare minimum babe and I intend on doing the most because I love you, more than you know” she smiled and sat me down on the bathroom stool. She gently undressed me while she traced each and every bruise she saw “I am so sorry for all of these” she said while kissing my neck.

“I was your canvas and you were the artist, I love all these marks so do not apologise because this is pure sexual art” I smiled.

“You are incredible” she kissed me and then gently carried me to the tub, she slowly put me inside while she asked if the water was okay on my bruised skin while I could feel it sooth each and every part of my body.

“I am going to let you get comfortable and let these oils heal you, is that okay?” she asked

“Yes” I said humbly and she kissed me then proceeded to walk out leaving me alone with my thoughts. I studied my whole body while I touched every area that Angie explored and I couldn’t help but get flashes of what had happened a few hours ago. I could still feel Angie suck on my skin like she was waiting for blood to ooze out, I could still feel her breath on my breast right before she devoured it and I could feel my somewhat swollen lips vibrate from just my gentle touch. Angie had bewitched my body and left traces of memories for me to dwell on. She had undone me, completely and now I was her puppet and she doesn’t even know it yet.