"Completion"

Two weeks of complete happiness passed as if it was only an hour and regardless of our efforts to persuade Ruby to stay a bit longer, she was adamant of leaving because she needed to settle in before the school officially opens. We had driven her to the airport with more luggage than she had, we had spent the week shopping for her return while we enjoyed each other’s company. I had spent more time with her than Angie did and that was because Ruby had said that I seemed more like a friend than a parent, which is a surprise because I was never good at making friends. Angie had sobbed a few times when we reached the airport but I was glad that they finally had a stable relationship and in only three weeks they had gotten to know each other more.
We had gotten used to her loud voice and music and we missed it. Ruby came into this house and brought with her the charisma of a teenager, not only did we spend more time crying but we also spent time listening to her rants about this cruel world but as fascinating as it was I soon realised that she spent more time focused on the bad of the world to realised that she was also missing out on a few amazing things that this world offer.

“I miss her” Angie sighed

“Me too” I said while silence engulfed us.

“I cannot believe that it has been a day and here we are still sighing about her” Angie chuckled

“She is a very loud but great kid” I chuckled

“She is, I have gotten so used to her joyful noise to the point whereby I feel like it is a part of me”

“Me too and trust me when I say I didn’t see this one coming” I said

“Character development” Angie chuckled

“Indeed but I think that we should do something to fill the gap” I smirked

“You flirt, you couldn’t wait to have our normal non vanilla sex” Angie smirked

“You pervert, I was not even thinking about sex” I lied

“You see baby, you cannot lie to me because I can read that mind like it is the constitution”

“Okay fine, I miss having sex on the kitchen counter, on the floor, in the library and mostly in the pool” I blushed

“I know cherub, I miss that too. I miss not having to wait for a certain time to finally touch you” she smiled

“I miss spontaneous sex too” I giggled

“Now that Ruby is no longer here, we can finally have the dirtiest sex we’ve ever had” she said while pulling my leg towards her.

==
“Oh my goodness, you are so good” she breathed heavily.

“I’m glad you liked it” I said while moving towards her face after a long kiss between her shaking legs. I tiredly rested my head on her breasts while she caressed my hair. Her stamina was that of a young wild woman and I loved each and every moment of it. When I did my research on sex, I read that people couldn’t do it for hours but somehow we managed and I couldn’t help but pat our backs for doing the anomalous.

“Cherub” Angie said while I listened to her beating heart.

“Yes” I said

“You make me the happiest woman in the world” she said

“You make me the happiest person in the world” I smiled

“I want you to know that will never change even in a million years” she assured me

“I know my goddess” I chuckled

“I don’t know how you will take this but I need to ask something very life changing from you or us” she said seriously

“You are scaring me babe” I raised my head to look at her face

“It is not something to be scared of, well for me but I do hope you receive it well”

“Then speak” I softly ordered

“Okay, I know that it will not be a done deal but I would like to have a child with you but you don’t have to carry it because I know that can be a bit hard but I really do want to have children with you and because time is running out I couldn’t keep quiet about it anymore” she blabbered while I tried to process what she was saying. In my whole life I have never thought about having children simply because I had convinced myself that I wasn’t ma de for love but here I am, in love with the most amazing person in the whole wide world.

“How long have you been thinking about this?” I asked

“I have always wanted a child but I wanted it with someone I love and right now I am in love with you, you make me happy but I would understand if that isn’t something you want” she said

“I want to make you happy in any way that I can” I said

“I know but I cannot take advantage of that”

“I know and that is why I am agreeing to this” I said, in all honesty, I was scared but I wanted to make Angie happy.

“I know that it is not an easy decision but...” she paused for a second “Wait, did you just agree?” she said as soon as she realised what I had said

“Yes, I would love to have a child with you”

“Oh my goodness!” she said happily “Are you serious?” she asked

“Yes but I because I would like to carry, we will have to wait for one more year to pass after I have settled at work” I said

“You want to carry?” she asked, she was shocked to say the least.

“Yes” I answered as if it was an honour.

“Okay then, you can take your time” she kissed my hair.