"Selflove"

Here I was sitting on the toilet seat while Angie brushed her teeth. We have gotten so comfortable with each other, to the point whereby I could fart and she would pretend like she didn’t hear or laugh as if my ass had told a joke but I’d always feel a little bit embarrassed but on this day, we hadn’t really spoken much. After the misunderstanding that almost broke me, we had the kind of sex that was passionate but also painful. Angie had expressed that she was punishing me for not trusting her enough but that punishment was sweeter than it was supposed to be. She had refused to let me cum, countless times, and at some point she humiliated me by making me crawl like a little puppy. I was not too pleased with the humiliation but I wanted her to feel good but like a one night stand, which I’ve never had, it was a little awkward.

Angie had woken up before me and decided to go for a run so when I woke up I searched everywhere for her but she was still not present but a few minutes later, she walked in with a water bottle and a sweaty outfit and somehow she was still the most attractive person I have ever seen. She explained that she needed to go clear her mind so we just walked to the bathroom and started getting ready for the day, in complete silence. I couldn’t understand what had happened but due to over rough love making, I had assumed that she had forgiven me but maybe I was wrong but one thing I am certain about, is the fact that she will never leave me even if she is angry at me for having a little bit of emotion.

“Are we really not talking?” I asked while staring at Angie through the mirror but she just shrugged and walked out “what did I do?” I asked while following her and all I got was silence. Usually, I’d appreciate silence but this silence was painful and haunting. The woman that I love had gone mute and I don’t even know how to fix it. Perhaps I should give her space or maybe I should do something nice for to show her that I was indeed sorry. While I followed Angie around the house, waiting on her to finally talk to me, I heard out security system notify me about an unknown visitor.

“I will get that” I said and she just casually shrugged.

I slowly walked to the door to inspect and welcome the unknown visitor. A part of me wished that it was Anna and she was here to save me but I also wished that it was my mother, whom I slightly miss. As I reached the drive way, I realised that there was a green van that I didn’t know but before I could fully inspect, Amanda walked out with a fruit basket in her hand. She was wearing grey yoga pants and a white shirt and I couldn’t help but hatefully judge her outfit, regardless of the fact that I knew that has never been me but I guess she brings out the worst in me but do you really blame me? She tried to kiss the love of my life and she thought she would walk away unscratched. Who have I become?
“Hi” she waved, I could see that she was holding on to the heavy object but I didn’t have the heart to help her out.

“How may I help you?” I asked as soon as she was close enough to hear.

“Please excuse my intrusion but I am here to apologise to both you and Angie for my behaviour” she said softly.

“With a fruit basket?” I annoyingly asked.

“Well, I didn’t know how else to do this” I couldn’t read her but her presence was weighing heavy on my goodness. “May I come in?” she asked when she realised that I wasn’t in the mood to talk to her.

“I don’t think that is a good idea” Angie said. She was holding a cup with one hand while the other hand was in deep in her pocket.

“Angie” Amanda said, she sounded happy to see my Angie, way too happy if I may add. What has gotten into me?

“Why are you here Amanda?” Angie asked, she sounded angrier than I was.

“I just wanted to apologise for what happened yesterday and maybe clear the air because I couldn’t live with the knowledge that I had broken a perfect relationship” she said