"Alien"

My head was thrown back while my body was on fire, Angie had been stuck between my legs while I squirmed in pleasure. My hands had been holding on to the sheets while my whole body tried to avoid the same sheets. Angie had been kissing my pussy while her hands held on to my hips, to stop me from moving too much but she wasn’t as strong as her kisses and perhaps she should restrain me next time. My heart had been beating faster and faster by the minute while my eyes shut from pleasure “Oh yes” I moaned and I could feel her smile while her lips were stuck on my other lips.
“Someone is at the door” the security system said. I barely used it but now that we spent most of our time having sex Angie had advised me to start using it. Angie ignored the voice and continued to kiss me while I whimpered.

“Someone is as the door” the robotic voice said.

“Argh!” Angie said as she lifted her head “Wait, let’s finish because I am pretty sure they can wait” I said as soon as I realised that Angie wanted to go answer the door.

“I am sure it is the delivery person but you know what would be exciting? You going to answer the door while your clit is throbbing” she smirked

“I don’t think I can even walk” I said

“I know but that is the whole point” she argued

“Okay” I stood up from the bed with the sheets covering my body but before I could leave the room, Angie handed me a robe and said “You smell like sex and those sheets won’t do any justice” she then chuckled while I wobbled to the door. I slowly moved towards the door with the knowledge that whoever was at the door was delivering something for Angie so I didn’t have to check the security camera. I hurried to the door and gracefully opened it and the sun hit my face like a vampire, I thought that I could burn to my demise but that was because we had spent two days in the house, watching porn and trying to investigate if some things are physically possible and we to my surprise, it was possible and very enjoyable.

“Jane!” a girl said and for a moment, I had forgotten that I was answering the door due to the sun. The face of young Angie stood before me and I couldn’t help but beg the earth to swallow me at that moment. She was wearing white sweat pants and a black crop top while she held on to her phone, she looks just like her mother but without the beauty that came with age nor did she have the silver that I loved.

“Ruby?” I said in disbelief, I didn’t know she was coming and it didn’t seem like Angie knew either “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Are you not going to let me in first?” She asked

“Oh yeah, come in” I said while I made space for her to enter.

“Babe! What are you doing with that delivery person?” Angie asked from our bedroom and that is when I remembered what we were doing but my clit wasn’t throbbing anymore, in fact it was as if Angie wasn’t kissing is mercilessly “Don't tell me they are finishing you off” I heard her chuckle while embarrassment overflowed.

“You should probably tell her I am here before she tells me all about your sexual stuff which I don’t need to know about, I might add” she smiled but I could see that she was just as mortified as I was because situation isn’t ideal.

“That is a good idea but in the mean time, please make yourself at home while I go get your mother” I said

“Okay” she smiled and all I did was hurry to our bedroom with worry hovering over me. As soon as I reached our bedroom I threw myself in and found Angie standing on top of the bed with an erect, well always erect, strap on.

“Come here” she said but as soon as I closed the door she realised that my mood had shifted so she got of the bed in concern “What is it baby?” she asked while caressing face.