❇ Chapter 24

As I finish a book, I start thinking about the next book to finish and it's this book. Let me say this it's not ending anytime soon. I just have an outline of the events that will take place leading up to the ending.

Beware: This chapter is a sad one.

~~~~~

I remember.
~~~ Dr Shashank said. He opened his phone to check for Juhi's location.

Sir, what did you remember?
~~~ Ishani asked him.

Juhi and I installed tracking devices in each other's phones.
~~~ he said.

He looked at the app and was able to get a location. They all set out in different cars to the location.

~~~~~~

Anjali couldn't show her face. She felt at fault for everything that was happening. Even Vardhan had gone out to join the people searching.

Nurse Philo went into her office.

So you found out about the love your father has for your best friend?
~~~ Nurse Philo said.

I sent Juhi out of the house and now someone has kidnapped her. I don't want her near my father but I don't want her life to in danger.
~~~ Anjali says.

Anjali, you are a grown woman, you are in love and very soon you will get married. Doesn't your father have the right to be in love?
~~~ Philo asked her.

Yes, he does, but he shouldn't have slept with that bitch. Not Juhi.
~~~ Anjali was still spiteful.

How can you open your mouth and talk about your friend like that?
~~~ Nurse Philo asked.

She isn't my friend. Why did she get with my dad?
~~~ Anjali screamed.

13yrs, your father has been in love with Juhu for that long. He fired her from Sanjivani because she was getting married. He wanted her out of his life. He had waited this long for the woman he loves to come to his life, don't be an obstacle. You will lose.
~~~ Nurse Philo walked out.

I want Juhi to be okay. But I don't want her with my father at all.
~~~ Anjali.

~~~~~

Rahul told ripped Juhi's clothes in front of his men. They laughed at her misery. She cried and begged for help.

He removed the rope. He dragged her by her hair in the ground. She tried to fight him. She was able to get a rod and hit his head.

Get her for me.
~~~ Rahul demanded.

Juhi ran for her life but mean caught her.

Leave me. Please, leave me.
~~~ she pleaded.

They dragged her to Rahul. He removed his belt and best her.

I will tame you, stupid b*tch.
~~~ he began to remove his clothing.

Juhi was exhausted. Her clothes ripped apart. She laid on the floor with tears coming out of her eyes. She couldn't talk.