❇Chapter 8

Yes, I want to do it here.- Juhi says. Shashank walks over and locks the door. He comes back to her.

I love you so much.- he says kissing her passionately. He removed her dress exposing her red lace bra.

She pushed him to sit down on the bed. She bit his lips and removed his shirt.

I would have never guessed that you had abs.- she says.

I would have never guessed that you liked being in control.- he says.

She just smirked and pulled his shorts. She was massaging his genitalia from the boxers. Shashank pulled down her bra strap. He unhooked the bra and drop it in the floor.

He put his hands on the twins. They felt warm in his hands. Juhi let him play with it. He got up from the bed and sat her down. He massaged the twins with his hands.

They kept on kissing passionately. He also sucked on them. Juhi kept massaging his member. She pulled his boxers down and smack his butt. Shashank pulled hair and bit her neck.

He pulled down her tights and then her matching red thong. She lay down on the hospital bed. He climbed on top of her. He went down to lady town with his tongue.

Anjali was at home with Vardhan.
Anjali: I should have not left my dad alone.
Vardhan: He needed to rest and he wants you too.
Anjali: I do not want my dad to die.
Vardhan: He will not die. God will save him.

Anjali: Thank you for being here with me.
Vardhan: You are welcome. It is because I love you.
Anjali: Wait! You what?
Vardhan: I love you.
She hugged him tightly.
Anjali: I love you too.

They talked about each other and their potential plans. Vardhan asked Anjali to be his girlfriend and she agreed. They were eating dinner prepared by Vardhan and all off a sudden she started crying. She remembered her father.

Shashank and Juhi were throwing caution to the wind. They had already joined and became one. It felt like bliss for both of them. They somehow stayed in the bed hugging each other. They were making out.

Juhi: I never imagined this would happen.
Shashank: Me neither.
Juhi: Wow!
Shashank: Was it good?
Juhi: I cannot even tell that you are 50. It was wonderful.
Shashank: Well that was enough exercise for today.
Juhi: Yeah.
They both laughed.

They went to the bathroom to clean themselves up. They entered the shower and were kissing under the water. They both aroused.

Juhi: F*ck, let us just do it.
Shashank carried her and her back was against the wall. She screamed in pleasure.

They were completely dressed and Juhi was checking her phone. She saw some calls from Anjali. Her phone was on silent. Anjali was worrying about her. She had sent her several messages.

Juhi started to feel guilty just then. She felt stupid for sleeping with Shashank. He was her teacher and mentor. Not only that he is her best friend's dad.

So many things were coming to her mind at once. She started crying. She had to stop this before it escalated. She did not want Anjali to find out about this. So she had to end whatever this is.

She turned to Shashank.
This was a mistake.- Juhi said.
No, please do not say that.- he pulled her close to him.
He wiped off her tears.
What is wrong?- he asked.
All of this is wrong. Anjali is your daughter and my best friend. She would never accept whatever this is.- Juhi says.

I am almost dying and I realise that you have to fight for what you want. Juhi I want you.- he says kissing her cheeks.
I am sorry but it is too late. It is also wrong.- Juhi says.
She walked out of the room.

She drove to a hotel and slept there. She cried herself to sleep.

The next day,
Juhi went to Shashank's house. She showered and got dressed. Anjali, Vardahan and her are breakfast together. She was quiet during the meal.

Anjali: Why are you not talking?
Juhi: I have a lot of things in my mind.
Vardhan: You must be thinking about the procedure to use for the surgery.
Anjali: God will help you.
Juhi: So are Vardhan and you together na?
Anjali: Yes we are.
Juhi: Congratulations.
Anjali: Now, I just have to find a perfect match for you.

Juhi just smiled. When they finished eating they went to the hospital. Juhi was told to stay in Doctor Shashank's hospital for some time. She checked his tumour and thought of a way to remove the tumour.

When she was done she went to talk to Shashank. Dr Siddhant was there so she was happy that she would not feel weird with him.

Good morning.- she said.
They also greeted her.
This is my favourite doctor for now. He is also mischievous.- Shashank says.
My name is Siddhant. Nice to meet you.- he says.
Yeah, it is.- Juhi says.
Siddhant excuse us.- Shashank says.

Juhi wanted to protest but she did not know what to say. She was trying to explain the procedure for the surgery. He kept on staring and smiling at her.

What is your problem? You are not letting me focus.- Juhi says.

I am sorry, continue.- Shashank says. He was staring at her lips and she noticed.

I am trying to talk to you about something important.- Juhi says.

Kiss me and I will focus.- Shashank says and winks at her.

Juhi squeezed her face together. She looked away from him. " You promise you will concentrate after I kiss you," Juhi asked. Shashank promised.

She gave him a quick peck in the lips but he pulled her in for a longer kiss.

You are not serious.- Juhi says pulling away from the kiss.

No, you talk and I will listen.- Shashank says. She explained the procedure to him and he gave his advice.

All of a sudden Shashank woke up from his dream in the morning. He found himself in the hospital bed. Juhi did not go back inside Sanjivani that night. Nurse Philo took her to Shashank's house. So Juhi and Shashank have not yet actually spoken( all a dream).

Shashank texted Anjali.

No matter what I will always be there for you. Do not come here crying today. Take care of Juhi. Tell her to see me today. 

He texted Juhi.

I am sorry for sending you out of Sanjivani without reason. You are an exceptional student and woman. I love you. Come see your dying teacher today🥺..

🔷️I am exhausted and I might not update tomorrow 😬. Enjoy.

🔸️Please tell me what you thought about this chapter.

Like always vote, comment and recommend 💋😍💃...