❇Chapter 19

Dr Shashank and Juhi packed their bags that night in preparation for their trip to Doha on the next day.

*****

Sanjivani staff were informed about their bright doctors getting an award in Doha and they were excited. It was a thing of joy and pride.

Dr Ishani: Something could happen in Doha between those two.
She whispers to herself.

*****

Dr Juhi and Dr Shashank sat beside each other in the first-class seat. Dr Shashank held onto Juhi's hand.

Dr Juhi: Is this how you will be glued to me throughout the trip?
Dr Shashank: Yes.
Dr Juhi: I will have to run away from you.
Dr Shashank: I won't let that happen.
She rolled her eyes and continued her movie.

*****

They landed in the Hamad International Airport and were driven to the Mondrian Doha.

Dr Juhi: Woah. This is so beautiful.
Dr Shashank: I agree. This event people are good.
The manager walks up to them.
Manager: Hello Dr Shashank and Juhi. 
Dr Juhi: Hey, nice to meet you.
He took them through the elevator to their suite.

Manager: I have been told to give you your schedule. Dr Juhi has more things in her schedule.
Dr Juhi: I can imagine.
Manager: You will have everything you need in your room but don't hesitate to ring up.
Dr Shashank: I would love to explore Doha in my free time.
Manager: I will book a tour for you.

*****

They got to the floor and came out of the elevator. He directed them to their deluxe two-bedroom suite.

Dr Shashank let Juhi pick the room she wants. He didn't care about his room cause he was planning to spend all his time on her bed. The manager left them to unpack.

Dr Shashank freshened up quickly and went to Juhi's room. She was just putting on her thermal top when he barged into the room.

Dr Juhi: What is your problem?
Dr Shashank: I am sorry.
He laid down on the bed.
She rolled her eyes and wore her top. She put her hair in a ponytail. She sat on the bed staring into his eyes.

Dr Juhi: I would like to have some privacy.
Dr Shashank: Why?
He moved closer to her.
Dr Juhi: I don't want you to see me naked, okay.
Dr Shashank: That doesn't matter because I am going to remove your clothes one by one.
Dr Juhi: See stop being vulgar.
She turned her back to him.

Dr Shashank: Areey, when did I become vulgar?
He laughed. He hugged her.
Dr Juhi: I am hungry. Let's order something.
She got the phone and ordered vegetarian food.

*****

They finished eating. They napped.

In the evening, they got prepared for a dinner with all the other Doctors that had been called. Dr Juhi was dressed in a gold lace dress with simple jewellery and nude makeup. Her silky brown hair dropped. Dr Shashank was dumbstruck when he saw Juhi.

Dr Juhi: Hey, close your mouth.
She laughed.
Dr Shashank: They were right to choose you as the face. You look spectacular.
He held her hands.