❇Chapter 7

********

Juhi and Anjali decided to pack their bags and go to Mumbai. They booked the earliest flight. They got there in the evening. Anjali told Juhi to go home with her.

When she got there the workers said that Dr Shashank had not come home from the hospital. Anjali called Shashank but his phone was not going through.

Juhi: Please, I am worried.
Let us go to the hospital.
Anjali: My dad stays over at work sometimes.
Juhi: Let us just go.
Juhi drove to Sanjivani.
Anjali: I cannot believe you remembered the address.
Juhi: This is my first home.
They get down from the car.

They were at the entrance. Anjali entered but Juhi stopped. Everything that happened in her first days and last days of Sanjivani flashed in front of her.
Anjali: Are you coming?
Juhi stepped inside Sanjivani like a bride entering her husband's house for the first time.

When they entered Anjali took her to Shashank's office but he was not there. Ishani saw Dr Juhi and ran to hug her. When she realized what she was doing she let her go.

Dr Ishani: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry ma'am. You must be thinking I am one of those creepy people. It is just that I look up to you a lot. You are like my own superhero. The way Iron Man, Captian America is the hero of other people. I want to be just like you.

Ishani was talking incredibly fast. Juhi was looking at her cuteness. Anjali just thought Ishani was being weird.

Anjali: Ishani, shut up!
Ishani kept quiet.
Juhi: It is an honour to see a fan of mine.
Ishani: Thank you, ma'am. I thought you were coming next week.
Anjali: You can package me back if you want.

Ishani looked embarrassed
Juhi: Calm down dear. She was just joking.
Anjali: Where is my dad?
Ishani's face fell.
Juhi: What happened?
Ishani: He is in the ICU.
Anjali: He must be treating a patient.
The three women went to the ICU.

Doctors, nurses and surgeons where in the ICU. Anjali scolded them to get out. That was when she saw her father in bed.
Anjali: Dad, what happened to you?
Juhi just stood at the room.
Shashank: I have a brain tumour.
The vase beside where Juhi was fell. Everyone looked at her and she ran off crying.

Anjali was also filled with tears. She went to her dad's side and cried her eyes out to him.
Anjali: Dad, I do not want you to die!
Shashank: Are you sure? I will keep on taunting you.
Anjali: Do not joke. I am so sorry.
Shashank: Did you give me the brain tumour? Are you a witch?
He says in joke mode.

Anjali: You have to be there when I get married.
Shashank: Ooohh, that is true.
Anjali: Juhi will do the surgery. You trust her na?
Shashank: My doctor ran off.
Anjali: She loves you a lot you know.
Shashank: I also love her.
He was talking about the love a man feels for a woman but Anjali thought it was something else.

Nurse Philo pov.
There is something both Shashank and Juhi do not know. They both love each other. When Juhi was still a resident she was very fond of Shashank.

She was a young woman so she saw it as admiration. I knew that it was far more than that. When Shashank lost his wife, he realized that he had fallen in love with Juhi. He told me.

Three months ago, I saw Juhi in Pune. She asked me how Shashank was doing. I told her that he was fine. We got talking about life and I realized that she still loved him. She did not clearly say that but when we talked about him and Sanjivani. Her face lit up as bright as the sun.

End.

Juhi sat down at one of the benches outside. She was crying seriously. Nurse Philo went to her.

Nurse Philo: My dear stop crying.
She sat beside Juhi.
Juhi: He is my teacher and I do not want him to die.
Nurse Philo: Then go to him and check his result.
Juhi: He saves people every day. How could God give him this tumour?

Nurse Philo: God has nothing to do with this my dear. He did not give him a tumour.
Juhi: You are right, we need to pray for God to save him.
Nurse Philo: The whole hospital is already praying for him.
They talked for a while.

############

Juhi entered the hospital and went around to check the hospital. She was outside Shashank's room. The hospital was almost empty. Anjali had already gone home with Vardhan. She entered the room and saw him sleeping.

She walked to him and sat on the bed. She brushed his hair to the side. She was talking to him.

I have always loved your hair. It makes you look so sexy. I will have to shave it now. I am going to do everything in my power to save you. I will also pray and fast if I have to. I cannot believe I am seeing you after 12years in this condition. Ahh, I love you so much Shashank. I love you but I cannot tell you that.

Why?- Shashank asked her. She was shocked and she got off the bed.

Why can't you tell me that you love me?- he asked her holding her close to him. He was standing up.

I-- I did not mean it.- she says trying to push herself away from him. He pulled her close and kissed her.

At first, she did not kiss him back but then she let go. She kissed him passionately. She held his face and they were both crying. Juhi moaned into the kiss.

I want you now.- Juhi says. Shashank zipped down Juhi's dress.

Do you want it here?- Shashank asked her.

🔸️Tell me your thoughts on this chapter. Every single thing😍😍.

Like always vote, comment and recommend 😍💋💃...