✳Chapter 28

It has been almost 3 months, sorry for the delay. 2 chapters left to the finale. I hope you still care about this book. 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

-----------

She pushed him on the bed. She slowly removed his clothes. He didn't want to be idle so he unzipped her dress. " I have missed you so much," Shashank says. " I have missed you too," Juhi leans in and kisses him. 

They rip each other's clothes off quite rapidly. Shashank slowly enters his lover's body. He holds her hips tight as he penetrates her deeper. " Ahh, Shashank," Juhi screams. She decided to make movements over him too. 

He turned them over so he could be on top. He thrusts deeper into her warm cunt as he ravished her perky breasts. " I love you," he says into her ears in a warm voice. Juhi's eyes shut close and she let herself enjoy this passion. 

The morning, 

Juhi woke up first. She tried to get out of bed to look for her phone but Shashank's grip on her body was strong. She rolled her eyes and turned to face him. " Shashank, wake up," Juhi says. He didn't respond. Juhi decided to lightly bite his ears. 

" Let's go back to sleep," he mumbles. " Shashank, we have little kids," Juhi says. " Yes, you're right. I want to meet them today," he finally opens his eyes. " Let's get dressed then," Juhi says. They both got up from the bed. " I will quickly get you a new dress from the shop downstairs," Shashank says. " Thanks," she says. 

He quickly brushes his teeth and leaves. Juhi freshens up and wears the hotel robe waiting for Shashank. She hears a knock by the door and goes to open it. She expected to see Shashank. 

" Good morning," Anjali says. " Good morning," Juhi says and scratched her hair. She felt weird in front of her ex-best friend. " Where is my dad?" Anjali asks. " He went to buy something," Juhi moved to let her into the room. 

" Oh okay, I wanted to bring him breakfast," Anjali drops the tray. " Great," Juhi plays with her fingers. " Please, don't be weird with me. I'm sorry for everything," Anjali says. " I understand you but I was hurt," Juhi says. " I'm happy you're back together though," Anjali says. " Thanks," she smiled. 

Juhi received a call. She picks her phone. It was a video call from the twins. " Mama, I have missed you," Shahi says. " Mom, come back home now," Shahrukh says. " I am coming home, don't worry. I'm bringing a special guest," Juhi smiles. " Who is that?" Shahi asks. " Don't ask too many questions," Juhi says. " Okay, we are going to eat, bye," Shahrukh says. Juhi drops the call. 

"Were you pregnant?" Anjali asks. " Yeah, I was," Juhi says. " Oh my gosh, I separated from you from him during such a crucial time," tears threatened to come out of Anjali's eyes. " Please, don't cry. He knows about them now and that's great," Juhi hugs Anjali. " I missed you so much," she hugs her tight. " I missed you too," Juhi wiped Anjali's tears. Anjali in turn wiped hers. They burst into laughter. " I want to meet them," Anjali says. 

" We will see them together, today," Shashank says. " How long have you been there?" Anjali asks as they turned. " A little while, I'm happy you're friends again," Shashank says. He joins their hug. " I will order more food, Juhi go and get changed," Anjali says. 

----------

They decide to quickly visit the hospital to see the baby. Dr Sapphire told them that she was healing better than they expected. But they still had to observe her. 

After that, it made sense to go to Juhi's house. " I am quite nervous," Shashank whispers into Juhi's ears. " They are just two-year-olds, calm down," Juhi says. They arrived at Juhi's house in a short time. 

She pressed the bell and her assistant came to open the door. " Hey Juhi," the assistant says. " Thank you so much for staying with them," Juhi says. Shashank and Anjali enter the house. " Where are they?" Anjali asks. 

" They are playing in their room," the assistant says. " Let's go," Juhi pulls Shashank's hands. She enters the room with them. The twins ran to hug their mama. Juhi knelt to hug them. " I missed you," Shahi buried her face in her mom's neck. " Who is this?" Shahrukh points to Shashank. 

" He is your dad," Juhi says. Anjali enters the room. " I am your big sister," Anjali says. " You are very big," Shahi says. " Don't you want to give your dad a hug?" Juhi asks. The twins moved slowly to Shashank who had his hands wide open for them. 

" Where were you?" Shahrukh asks. " I was in India, I will take you there someday," Shashank says. " Don't leave us again," Shahi says. " Never," Shashank says. They leave him and hug their big sister too. 

Shashank decided to stay inside the room playing with them. Anjali and Juhi tried to catch up on the years they have missed. 

Anjali: Will you marry him?

Juhi: He asked me last night but without a ring.

Anjali: Next time, he will be prepared. 

Juhi: How is Sanjivani?

Anjali: It's different without you. The residents miss you a lot. 

Juhi: I have to admit that I missed them too but I have made a life for myself here. 

Anjali: Does that mean you will stay here?

Juhi: Yes, I don't have any other home.

Anjali: What rubbish? India is where you were born, don't you want your kids to see their roots?

Juhi: I will have to think about it but I can't abandon my hospital.

Anjali: Okay, let's talk about something else. 

Juhi: Have you thought of a name for your daughter?

Anjali: If you come back to India I will name her Juhi. If not, I will name her after some stupid place in the world. 

Juhi: You are cunning. 

She laughs. 

Anjali: But I am serious. She might just end up being called Las Vegas. 

Juhi: You can't do that to the poor girl. 

Shashank: Then let's go to India. 

Shahi: Yes mommy. 

Shahrukh: I want to go too. 

Anjali: What do you say?

It's been almost three months I think. I won't bore you by asking questions. But I do hope you comment. 

I hope you liked the chapter. What did you think?

The family seems to be united now. I hope you're happy with that.