✳ Chapter 30: The Finale 🤧🌹

Dr Juhi had a very busy day at the hospital. She gets home exhausted, hungry and sleepy. When she enters the house it's dark and she takes off her shoes. She puts her bags on the dining table and goes to the kitchen. She washes her hands and warms the food in the microwave. 

Dr Shashank gets up from the uncomfortable position he slept in, in the children's room. He kissed his children's cheeks and walked out of the room.  He saw the light in the kitchen and he went there. 

" Hey, you are awake?" Juhi asks. " Yeah, I went to bed with the twins and I just got up," Shashank says. " How where they today?" Juhi asks. " Very good actually," Shashank smiles at her. " Why are you looking at me like that?" Juhi smiles at him. She took her plate and walked to the dining table. " Nothing, you just look really beautiful," Dr Shashank says. " Hmm, give me a kiss," Juhi pulls him close. 

Shashank gripped her by the waist and kissed her passionately. "Oh you seem excited," Juhi bites his lower lip. " Eat so we can go and make love," Shashank says. " I like the sound of that," Juhi says to him. "Great," Shashank says to her. 

"So how was your day?" talking a bite out of her food. " It was quite good. I enjoying being with the twins. They are an outburst of energy but they are fun," Shashank says. " It's good you enjoy it," Juhi says. "I am sure you are excited to be back at Sanjivani," Shashank says.

"Oh my yes, I can't wait to be back at the O.R and I missed my students," Juhi says. " They have all missed you too from what I heard from Anjali," Shashank says. " Don't you miss being a surgeon?" Juhi asks him. " I have gone without it for two years, I missed it but what hurt was not being with you," Shashank kisses her cheeks.

"I would die if I wasn't able to operate on someone. Or teach medicine. I don't know how you can go without it," Juhi returns her plate to the kitchen and washes her hands. " I have two beautiful twins thanks to you. They are my reason for living," Shashank says.

"I want you to come back. At least teach medicine," Juhi pulls him by the collar. " I want to stay with the kids," Shashank says. " Listen to me, I know you were living a wandering life because you missed me. But I am not going to be with someone who doesn't have a direction, " Juhi says.

" I have a direction, well okay you are right," Shashank says. " So think about what you want to do. But you won't be sitting at home all day when our kids go to school. Get something to keep you busy," Juhi bites his earlobe. " Like what?" Shashank asks her. " Maybe right a medical book or come and teach at Sanjivani," Juhi grabs his hands.

" I will think about it but for now, we have more important things to do," He carries Juhi like a bride to the bedroom. " Oh yes, we do," She kisses his lips.

They enter their room. They peel their clothes off each other body. Juhi pushes Shashank on the bed. " Someone seems excited," Shashank says. " You bet I am," She crawls on top of him.

She leans in for a passionate kiss.  Shashank's hands find their way to her pleasure button. He inserts two fingers into her body stimulating her. " Shit," She moans and holds his chest. Her juices coated his fingers when she had her orgasm.

He flipped her over and entered her body. " Don't scream cause everyone is sleeping," Shashank whispers into her ears. He moves in and out of her body whilst ravishing her lips. Juhi tried her best to keep her moaning as quiet as possible. She grabbed a handful of the white sheets as she came. Soon after Shashank came in her too.

He got off her body and laid beside her on the bed. " We should have used contraception," Juhi says. " Aren't you on pills?" He asked her. " I forget, I will use the morning-after pill," She turns to face him. " One more kid isn't bad though," He turns to face her smirking.

" What? I have given you twins already out of wedlock might I add," Juhi chuckles. " Oh so is that it?" Shashank asks. " Is what it?" Juhi asks covering themself with the bed over. " Do you want to get married to me someday?" Shashank asks her. " Yeah, I love you," Juhi says kissing his lips.

" This isn't how I planned this but our relationship is special," Shashank says getting off the bed. He opens his secret safe and removes the ring from the box. " You didn't tell me we had a safe in here," Juhi says. " You didn't ask," Shashank smiles as he walked towards her.

He knelt beside the bed completely naked. " Will you marry me, Dr Juhi?" He asks. " You are naked," Juhi sighs. " I know we just finished making love. Now, would you marry me? I am an old man don't let my hand fall off" Shashank jokes. " Yes, I will marry you," She gave him her finger. He wore the ring for her.

" This is a crazy proposal," Juhi chuckles. " I know, I would have to take you to dinner and ask you again. We can't tell our kids, I proposed to you like this," Shashank scrunches his face. " We will tell them that their dad uniquely does things," She pulls him on top of her.

" Are we making baby 3?" Shashank asks. " Yeah, I think baby 3 can come anytime soon. But I still want my wedding," Juhi says. " Anything my Juhi wants," Shashank pushes her legs apart and enters her again. " Ahh, that feels so good, " Juhi moans.

-----

One month later,

Anjali entered Juhi's room to check on her. " Are you ready?" Anjali asks. " Yes, I am. But I threw up a few times," Juhi says touching up her make-up. " You should take a pregnancy test after your wedding," Anjali smiles at her. " Yeah, I think baby number three is on its way," She touches her belly.

Ishani enters the room. " The pandit Ji said it's time for the bride to come out," Ishani says. They leave the room with the bride. The twins were putting flowers on their mom's path as she walked. It was the most beautiful sight to behold.

Juhi sat beside Shashank and smiled at him. Ishani linked up hands with Siddharth. Nurse Philo was going to tie their shawls together. Anjali and Vardhan we're standing next to each other with their baby in their arms. Shashank and Juhi got married in the presence of their closest people.

Everyone was dancing in pure joy and bliss. It was a great day to celebrate love.

No matter how hard you try to hide it. No matter how many years pass. Your true love will find you. It's never too late to love.

Dr Juhi quickly excused herself during the reception to take the pregnancy test. I wonder what the result was🙊.

❤ I hope you like the ending. How was it?

❤ Thank you for your patience and love. You have been the best 👍.

❤ Do we think Dr Juhi is pregnant? I hope I gave justice to the story of Dr Shashank & Dr Juhi.

Like always vote, comment and recommend ❤🌹.