✳Chapter 12

Juhi packed her bags to go back home. She rushed and went to Anjali's office.

Anjali: Hey Juhi.
Juhi: Can we go home now?
Anjali: Okay, let me say bye to my dad.
Anjali packed her bags. She asked Juhi to follow her to his room. Juhi felt somehow.
Juhi: I will just stay outside.
Anjali: What is wrong with you?
Juhi: I am just tired that is all.

Juhi and Anjali went to his room. Juhi stayed outside on the corridor. Anjali went to greet her father.
Anjali: Hey dad.
Shashank: Are you okay?
Anjali: I am doing fine dad.
Shashank: Okay beta(child), go home and rest.
Anjali: Do you know if Juhi is angry with you?
Shashank: I do not know. She is probably stressed.

Anjali: Okay dad.
She kissed his head and left the room.
Anjali: Let us go.
Juhi was sitting and in deep thoughts. She did not respond to Anjali.

*******

Did Shashank kiss me? I must have been hallucinating. But I felt his lips on mine. Oh God, what is happening to me.

Anjali was just looking at Juhi. At first, she was biting her nails but not her fingers were on her lips. Anjali hit Juhi on the shoulder.

Juhi: What happened?
Anjali: I have been watching you for over 5mins. What are you thinking about?
Juhi: Umm, it is nothing. Let us go home.
Anjali looked at her suspiciously. They went to the car park.

Anjali: Your mind is not focused. I would rather drive.
Juhi just nodded and gave her the keys. They both entered the car. Anjali started driving.

******

Meanwhile, Juhi was thinking about what happened between her and Dr Shashank.

Dr Shashank: I love you.
Juhi separated her hands from his. - I have loved you for a long time.
Dr Juhi: What are you saying?
Dr Shashank: I am saying what is in my heart. You say what is in yours.
Dr Juhi: I think they must have given you a high dosage of your medication.

Dr Shashank pulled her close to him. He smashed his lips on hers. Her eyes were wide open. She could not believe what had just happened. She separated from him before he could take things further. She ran to her office breathing heavily.

Her mind was racing with so many questions. She could not believe what was happening. Or she did not want to believe it?

Does he love me?
This can't be true! How could he love me? No! I am going to avoid him.

She was too tired. She had been thinking and overworking her brain. She made herself comfortable in the car. She slept off.

*******

Anjali looked at her.

There is something odd about you. You seem different. I am going to find out. What or who is bothering you!

She continues her journey to the house. When they got home she woke Juhi up.

Anjali: Hey, we are at home.
Juhi: Oh okay.
She unbelts herself. She packed her bags from the car. They entered the house.
The women went to their separate rooms. They went to freshen up.

*******

When Juhi was done dressing up. She checked her phone. She had a message from Dr Shashank.

Dr Shashank: I love you. Oh yes, your lips are so soft and delicious💋.

What a shameless man!