✳Chapter 27

I can try to update a chapter every week. I hope that is fine. 

---------

" I need to know why you left and broke my heart". Shashank says. " I don't want to speak to you" Juhi shouts at him. " I don't care, we have a lot to discuss," Shashank says. 

" Our relationship is over. Leave me," she says. " No, our relationship will never end. I will always love you. " he pulls her to his body. " Shashank please don't do this to me. " she tries to get away from him. 

" I know you also love me. Please, just talk to me," he asks. " I have things to do. " she pushed him away. Shashank gets his handcuff and closes one on her hand and the other on his.

" What is this?" Juhi asks. " You can't go anywhere without me. " He says. " Stop acting like a child, uncuff me," she shouts. " I will not do such a thing," he says. 

" I will meet you somewhere tomorrow to talk but for now I need to go home. " Juhi says. " We can go to your house together and talk," he says. " No way! I need to go," she says. 

He doesn't seem to be listening. She dragged him and picked her phone. She texted Dr Sapphire to come and save her from Shashank and her assistant to stay with the children. 

I'm not coming. You need to talk to him. You love him.

 Meanwhile, her assistant responded that she would stay with them and that they were already asleep.  

" Can I get dressed?" she asked him. " Of course, you can get dressed," he replied. " I don't want you to look at me," she says. " Come on Juhi, I have seen it all," he says. " I don't care close your hands," she says.

He does so. She removes her robe and gets dressed. It was a struggle to she managed to get the task down. 

She left the hospital with him cuffed to her. People stared at them with a confused look. They walked to Juhi's car outside. 

" Well, where are we going?" Juhi asked him. " To my hotel," he says. " I would not be comfortable with you in a hotel room," she says. " What are you saying? Do want people to see us like this?" he lifted their hands. 

" I would like to strangle you now. " they entered the car with struggle. Shashank told her the address and she put it on her GPS. 

----------

They arrived in the hotel room. Juhi pulled Shashank hard and she sat on the best. Her face was scrunched up together. 

" Why are you so angry?" Shashank asks her. " You have brought me here against my will," she says. " Your phone is with you, you could have called the cops," he says. " It is not too late," she says. 

He takes her phone from her. " Give me my phone back," Juhi says. " You will have to give me a kiss. " he winks at her.  " Don't take advantage of the situation," she says. " We both know you want to kiss me. Stop pretending." Shashank says.

" You are too old for all this," Juhi says. " I am very young," he says. " See your grey hair, you're very old," she says. " Whatever just give me a kiss. " he pouts. Juhi laughs hard looking at him. 

She pulls his cheeks. " You are so cute Shashank." she laughs. " I love you," Shashank says out of the blue. " Why have you come here? You're just here to mess up my life. " Juhi says. " You messed up my life when you left Mumbai," Shashank says. 

" Let us get to the point of why you called me here. What do you want?" Juhi says. " I want you back in my life Juhi. I can't survive without you. I love you so much. " Shashank says. " You love me?" she asks. " You doubt it?" asks. 

She hugs him tight. " I love you too Shashank. I am sorry for running away." she cried in his arms. He removes the cuffs and they sit on the bed to talk. " Why did you leave?" Shashank caressed her. 

" I couldn't handle Anjali's hate and the shock of what happened to me. I felt unclean." Juhi says. " You aren't unclean. " Shashank says. She rests her head on his chest.  " I have to tell you something extremely important." She looks into his eyes.

" What is it?" He asks her. " I was pregnant when I left." She says. Shashank looks at her for a few seconds trying to place the information together. " We have kids together right?" He asked.

" Yee, we do. " she smiled. " Are they alive?" he asked. '" Year of course dummy. " she laughed. He hugged her right. " Can I meet them? " he asks. " I have to get them mentally prepared for it but yes," she says.

" I am so excited," he says. " You don't feel angry or anything?" she asked him. " I can't be angry with you. I get all your sentiments." he kissed her lips. " I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark. I was hurt and I didn't think twice," she says.

" I can't imagine the things that went through your mind, Juhi. All I know is that I love you more than life itself. " he hugs her. " Are you going to tell Anjali she has siblings?" Juhi asks. " We can't keep her in the dark," Shashank says.

" Do you want to go back to India?" he asked her. " I just set up my practice here and it is home for our kids." She says. " I will have to move in when we get married. " he kisses her cheeks.

" Married?" she asks. " Of course, I have to handcuff you to me forever and only marriage can do that," he says. " Well, you better get me a ring." she chuckles. " Can I see a picture of our twins?" he asks.

She brought out her phone and showed him pictures of Shahi and Shahrukh. 

" They are a perfect blend of their parents," Shashank says. " Thank you." She says. " For what?" He asks. " I never thought I would experience the joy of being a mother but you made that come true." She kisses his lips.

" Thank you for giving me, twins." He kisses the nape of her neck. " I am about to give you something else." She pushes him on the bed.

🔅 Happy Valentine's Day 💝. I am having a food festival with my family. What are you doing?

🔅 I hope you liked it. What are your thoughts?

🔅 I didn't want to give you any more heartaches with Shahi so they are back together. Are you happy?

Like always vote, comment and recommend ❤💗💫...