Chapter 14

(Warning! Warning! This chapter will contain fluff and SMUT!)

Gemma isa straddling Emmett about a week after the Cullens save Bella by killing James

Gemma isa straddling Emmett about a week after the Cullens save Bella by killing James. She stares down at Emmett lovingly and she kisses him sweetly.

"I love you," she says for the first time.

Emmett's golden eyes light up when he hears those words. Words he never expected to hear today.

"I love you, too, Gemma," Emmett replies.

Gemma leans down and she captures Emmett's lips with her own once more, so glad that they're alone. Emmett used his speed to move Gemma beneath him and he kisses her passionately. Gemma whimpers into the kiss as her hands move underneath Emmett's shirt, feeling his ice hard, and well-toned body under her warm hands.

Emmett sits up long enough to remove his shirt and Gemma feels drool forming in her mouth as she sits up herself and she removes her shirt. Emmett's eyes travel down her body as he pushes Gemma to lay back down. He kisses Gem again before his lips travel down her neck with gentle kisses, and down her chest and torso and back up as he reaches around and removes Gemma's bra.

Emmett growls lowly at the sight of his half-naked blood singer underneath him. He takes one of her hard, pink nipples into his mouth and he grinds against Gemma's lower part. Being close to Gemma makes Emmett's blood flow enough for him to get an erection. There's something about her that drives him insane, and he loves it.

Gemma moves to where Emmett is laying down and she stands up from the bed. The blonde removes her skirt and her boots and panties. Emmett's eyes watch her in awe as she crawls back onto the bed and removes his own jeans and boxers, his member jumping out. He's not super huge but he's not super small. Emmett is what he likes to fall average.

Gemma straddles him again and she meets Emmett's eyes. The vampire swallows hard and Gem lowers herself onto Emmett's hardened member, a pleasurable growl leaves Emmett's throat while Gemma moans as Emmett's fingers dig harshly into her hips as she begins to move on top of Emmett.

The blonde is moved to where she's laying down and Emmett is doing her from on top. He connects their lips and he kisses Gemma both hungrily and passionately as he thrusts in slow and deep, enjoying every second of his first time with Gem.

Gemma grips onto the sheets as she squeezes her eyes closed roughly as she feels her edge coming fast. As soon as Emmett tells her to, she comes undone. Emmett manages to pull out before he finishes off. He knows vampires can't make babies, he doesn't want to risk it. Not yet.

Gemma gasps out as Emmett falls into the bed beside her. Gemma is breathing heavily and her face is as red as an apple. Emmett's eyes scanner body as he sits up and sees that she's covered in bruises. On her hips, shoulders, breasts. He kisses each one before he smirks at her.

"Can you walk?" Emmett teases.

"Emmett," Gemma breathes. "I can't move, so I doubt I can walk. And i gotta pee."

Emmett let's put a booming laugh right as the family come into hearing range. "Did I take away your movement?"

"Emmett!" Gemma gasps. "This isn't funny. Unless you want urine in your bed, then it'll be freaking hilarious."

"Smart ass," Emmett grumbles, making Chamberlin laugh as he, Rosalie, Carlisle, and Esme enter the house.

Emmett grabs one of his shirts and throws it to Gemma and he gets dressed. "Work on moving then."

Gemma smiles. "Okay. Then no more of this."

Emmett's eyes bug out as Chamberlin busts out laughing. Emmett quickly picks Gemma up and brings her to the bathroom, and he goes downstairs.

"That darn girl," Emmett grumbles.

"So, how bruised is she?" Chamberlin asks when Carlisle goes his study and Esme goes to check on Gemma.

"Badly," Emmett replies. "But I don't think she really noticed."

Rosalie rolls her eyes as the boys talk about sex, and she goes upstairs. She tells Esme she's got it before Esme gets to the bathroom. Esme nods and she joins Carlisle. Rosalie walks into the bathroom and finds Gemma's body hidden by bubbles.

"You found the bubble bath," Rosalie muses as she sits on the toilet. "So... was that your first time?"

Gemma blushes and she nods, not verbalizing a response.

"You were a virgin!?" Rosalie gasps, making Emmett and Chamberlin shut up downstairs. "Well, you chose a good person to lose it to. Do you love him?"

"Yes," Gemma replies. "I do."

Rosalie smiles as she looks at the bruises on Gemma's shoulders. "I have some moisturizer that we can put on your bruises once your out. Girls can see girls naked. We have the same parts."

Gemma nods. Rosalie stands up and she leaves the bathroom. She goes to her and Chamberlin's room. She grabs the moisturizer and she returns to the bathroom right as Gemma is standing on shaky legs and draining the water. Rose steps forward and she helps apply the ointment before Gemma gets dressed in some comfy soft jeans and a satin camisole over her bra and panty set and then a warm cardigan. The pair go downstairs and Chamberlin sees the shoulder bruises and he high-fives Emmett.

Rosalie and Gemma eye each other before going out to the garage to work on Gemma's truck, the engine has been knocking. The two blondes put their heads together and they get to work.