Chapter 46

It's been fourteen days since the weeding, two weeks

It's been fourteen days since the weeding, two weeks. Gemma, Rosalie, and Alice have been working on wedding plans.

Alice and Gemma are sitting with the family in the living room. Emmett and Jasper are on the couch arms when Alice goes into a vision. As soon as she comes to, she calls Bella.

"Bella?" Alice says as soon as the new Mrs. Cullen answers. "Are you all right?"

"I'm not 100% sure," Bella replies.

"Why? What's wrong?" Alice asks. "I just..."

"You just what?" Bella asks. "Alice, what did you see?"

"Here's Carlisle," Alice says as she hands the phone to an eager and worried Carlisle.

"Bella, what's going on?" Carlisle asks.

"I don't know," Bella replies. "I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?"

"Has Edward been harmed?" Carlisle asks and Emmett sits straighter.

"No," Bella replies. "I know it's impossible, but I think I'm pregnant."

Gemma's gut twists uncomfortably as she grips onto Alice's hand. The clairvoyant looks at Gemma and she smiles reassuringly.

"Whoa!" Bella gasps, Gemma snaps her head toward Carlisle's phone. "Carlisle, I swear, something just moved inside of me."

"Is this even possible?" Edward's voice suddenly comes through the speaker.

"I don't know," Carlisle replies. "The sooner Bella's here, the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to the mainland at once."

"Yeah, yeah, I will."

Gemma is up and pacing now. Carlisle hangs up the phone and he looks at the family, every single one of them wearing concerned expressions.