Chapter 42

(I listend to "Another love" by Tom Odell and "Drivers license" by Olivia Rodrigo while I wrote this chapter. Maybe you wanna listen to it too to get the vibe ;))

The next few days are horrible but Harry tries to act like he doesn't care. He has seen Louis barely and the times he did, they haven't talked much.

Harry feels like Eleanor and Lou get along very well and since Louis is hanging out with her, he smiles more than usual.

It's not the fact that Louis might found someone else which hurts Harry the most, it's the little things.

Harry can see the little smiles they give each other; he sees when Eleanor leans over to whisper something into Louis' ear. He sees when Louis smiles, starring at a message he got from Eleanor.

Their relationship is unconditional and Harry knows that Eleanor can give Louis more than he'd ever be able to.

Harry wipes away the tears on his cheek and walks out the door. He needs to talk to Louis. Otherwise his mind is going to kill him.

Walking through the lobby Harry looks out for Louis but he's nowhere to be seen.

Harry walks upstairs again, reaching Louis' apartment. He knocks at the door, softly. He nearly can't be heard.

A few seconds later, Harry hears steps coming closer until Louis finally opens the door. He's wearing a grey sweater, one of Harry's favourites and black pants.

He looks handsome as always.

"Harry! Come in luv. I missed you the last few days. Are you alright?" Louis let's Harry inside, closing the door to finally kiss him.

Harry kisses him back, trying to enjoy kissing his boyfriend after a long time again. he really missed Louis. But than he stops.

Harry smells on Louis sweater. Louis doesn't use perfume for woman. He would never use perfume smelling like roses and vanilla. That's not his perfume. It's obviously from a girl and Louis didnt meet many girls in the last few days.  It's Eleanors and there is no way around.

"Hazza, is everything okay?" Louis tries to put his arm around him but Harry pushes him away.

He can't believe it. Would Louis really do this to him, cheat on Harry with Eleanor? Harry never expected something like this but now it's happening.

"H-have you been with Eleanor today? Please tell me Louis, it's more than just this little 'deal' between the two of you isn't it?"

When Harry looks up, not able to see much because of the tears, Louis looks away. Thats proof enough for him.

Harry knew it. It was a big mistake to trust Louis and he regrets coming over. 

"Harry no, why would you think about me this way? YOU are the one that I want, that I love and who I never wanna loose!"

Harry shakes his head. Tears run down his face, he already suspected that there was more than just a friendship between the two of them but the fact that he was right hurts him more than anything.

"No Louis, no. You don't have to lie at me. I can see it. I see the way you look at her. And I smell her perfume on your sweater. But it's okay, I don't blame you for it, she can give you more than I'd ever be able to"

With those words, Harry runs out the door, sobbing.

How stupid has he been believing that Louis would stay by his side when he had the choice to choose Eleanor.

Harry loses everybody and he knows that he would never be enough, never.

-----------------

Omg I finally updated a new chapter!! I'm sorry for not updating in a LONG time but I was very busy... 

Anyways, I hope you like the chapter even though its a bit short but I wanted to give you something new as soon as possible.