Chapter 21

Down at the lobby, Liam is still missing. Louis watches out for Harry, he wants to know if he looks terrible. He doesn't want Harry to be sad and it was not his intention. Louis spots Harry next to Niall, he really looks bad but Harry tries to cover it.

When Louis comes down, Harry doesn't even look up. Louis can feel Simon watching them both so he doesn't walk over to Harry, he goes straight over to Zayn.

"Hey Louis, what is going on? I know that something happens between H and you. You both look terrible"

Zayn looks worried but Louis can't tell him. He doesn't want anyone to know about their problem. The less people know, the less Simon will get it.

"Zayn I'm alright. We had a little argue but it's okay. Let's just please not talk about it"
Zayn opens his mouth to say something but stops when he sees that Louis really doesn't want to talk.

When Liam arrives, Simon shows them to go out and get into the limousine.
The drive is quite, the boys don't talk that much when Simon is with them.

When they arrive the airport, Harry sees a crowd of teenage girls.

"Damn it! How could they know that we will arrive at this time?"
Those girls are fans, waiting for the boys to show up so they can start screaming and trying to touch them.

A few months ago a fan tried to cut a strand of Harry's curly hair so the security had to get her away.

Sometimes Harry just wants to take distance of all the fans but actually he has to be thankful. Without those crazy teenage girls he would be nowhere at all.

The boys hurry up to get inside the airplane. But one of those girls grabs Harry and kisses him in his cheeks.

Harry doesn't care that much, this was not the first time a fan kissed him. But out of the corner of his eyes he can see Louis getting jealous.

Harry is pretty sure Louis would love to come over and kiss Harry just to show everybody that Harry's taken.

When Louis sees Harry's smirking face, he immediately looks away and ignores Harry.
Actually Harry wants to walk over and talk to Louis to you clarify the situation but Simon is still with them.

They walk to the boarding place, there is one hour left until their flight goes.

Harry sits down on one of those uncomfortable plastic chairs and puts in his earphones. He listens to his favourite songs he recorded with the boys.

When the first track is over, a familiar piano melody starts playing. Harry does know this song, it's a song dedicated to him and Louis.