Chapter 7

Harry walks out of the door. Tears run down his face. He wants to scream but he can't make a noise.
Simon can't be serious. This all must be a big mistake. There has be a way to avoid the contract, to be together with Louis.
But Harry doesn't know a way to handle it.

He walks up to his suite as fast as possible, Louis is probably still with the boys so he won't see Harry like this.

As soon as Harry arrives his suite, he walkes into the bathroom.
He leans against the sink and looks in the mirror to see his red, teary eyes. Damn, he looks horrible.

Harry just wants it to stop. To stop all this shit, all the problems.
He wants to be free but that's impossible. There is absolutely no way he could be in the band and be Louis boyfriend without hiding themselves at the same time.

So the only thing that counts is that Louis is happy and free.
No matter what, Louis do need to live a perfect life. Harry would never forgive himself if Louis isn't happy.

But Harry is just another obstacle, he can't make Louis happy, not with him by Louis side.

Harry is just very upset and he doesn't know what to do anymore.
He takes the mirror and throws it on the floor. It breaks in a million peaces. Harry picks up one small sharp and can't control himself anymore.

He self harmed before but he didn't do it in a while since now.
There is no escape. He won't feel anymore and everything just has to stop. Now or never.

He holds the sharp against his upper arm and starts to cut the skin. It starts hurting but it doesn't matter. The blood immediately starts to drip from the wound but Harry won't stop. It feels good. He feels free for one moment and it makes him happy.

Harry finally stops and look at the big, bloody wound on his arm.
He made it, he has control again.