Chapter 19

Louis and Harry are laying down at the bed, Louis crawling through Harry's hair. It is the fluffiest hair he ever saw and he loves to touch it and crawl trough it.

"Lou guess what. Earlier this day I saw some tweets. There are some people shipping us. And they call us 'Larry Stylinson'. I think that's pretty cute don't you think so? And they posted a video called 'Best Larry moments that shouldn't be catched on camera'. I didn't watch it but isn't it amazing that there are people outside, supporting us?"

Louis smiles. He have heard of Larry before. He lives their fans for this but it doesn't help much. Simon is mercilessly.

"Wow. Can't believe there are so many people believing in us without any proof. But I promise, soon they'll know everything. And I can't wait to tell them everything we've hidden for so long"

"Yes, but right now they don't know about us. But it doesn't matter. I have you by my side and that's all I need" Harry means it. If the whole world knew about him and Louis he'd still don't care. He needs Louis and that's all that counts.

"I... I just love you Harry" He leans in to kiss him one more time.

"I'd love to stay right here with you for the rest of the day but you know what Simon said. We have to hurry up. We are supposed to leave in 50 minutes. I'm sorry love but remember, it's our last concert for the next few months and we'll maybe be able to visit our families. And now come on, we will not make Simon mad"

"Okay. I know that Simon means what he says so we better get down there. Do you have your packages and anything you need for the flight?" Harry doesn't wants to make Simon mad so they have to be in time. He grabs his package to get ready.