Chapter 9

Back at the hotel, Harry and Louis lay down on the bed. The pizza was delicious but Harry couldn't eat much at all.
"Luv please tell me what's wrong. You've been quite all day long and didn't eat something back at the restaurant. Is it because if the meeting? Tell me what happened"

Harry wants to tell Louis. But Simon threatened him not to tell him. Anyways, he can't act like everything is great. He has to tell Louis and maybe they will find a solution.

„Uhm Louis, I have to tell you something. It's about what Simon sad at the meeting. I won't do what he says but you'll have to listen first. So please don't interrupt me and just listen"

Louis looks confused. He has no idea what Harry is talking about but he nods and shows Harry to continue.

„So... Simon saw some Tweets about the, you know, the lyric change in Little Things. And he said he won't accept this anymore. He-" Harry can't continue. His voice breaks and he starts to cry. There is no way Simon can do this.

Louis means everything to Harry and he will never leave him, no matter what. But otherwise he wants Louis to be happy and he doesn't care how Harry feels then. Louis has to live a great life. He lost his mom and sister within a few months. He can't also loose his happiness and freedom.

„Shhh. Baby what's wrong? Please don't cry okay, it's not worth it. Just take a deep breath and then, if you want to, continue with what Simon said"

He takes Harry in his arms and gives him a soft kiss on his forehead.

Harry tried to calm down his breathe and starts talking again. „I'm sorry. It's just like, Louis, he told me to break up with you. He said I'll have to act like it's my decision and Simon isn't involved in it. But I, I can't do this. Never in a million years. Boo you are my everything. I can't live without and I won't split up with you, promise"

Tears run down Harry's face but he smiles. „I love you"