Chapter 10

Louis doesn't understand.
„Simon said what?! But Hazza, we can talk to home and tell him that we won't do this okay? He can't control our live!"
„Louis, it won't work. I already talked to him. I even said I'd rather get out of the band than break up with you. But he said that he can force me to. The contract says that he can intervene if necessary. He doesn't have mercy"

The tears start running down Louis face. Harry leans over to wipe them off but it doesn't help. Louis can't hold it back and starts crying bitterly.

„B-but we cant do this. Harry you wouldn't or would you? Please, please tell me that this won't happen. I need you!"

„Louis please. Don't cry. I promise I won't leave you but we have to find a way out of this shit. Simon at least has to think that we broke up. Otherwise he won't stop forcing us to"
There must be a way to let Simon suppose they split up even if they didn't.

Then it hits Harry.
„Boobear I have an idea. What if we act like we broke up. I mean not for real. We just have to act like we did. So uhm I don't know we just have to look really sad and depressed for the next few days and don't sit next to each other and ignore each other. Do you understand? We can make Simon think we aren't a thing anymore "

Louis doesn't look convinced. His eyes are reddened from crying and he looks bad at all.
„I don't know Harry. I don't think I can act like I broke up with the love of my life"

„Oh I promise luv, you will. I will help you. If we will get this, we will be able to be together. Simon won't suspect anything"

Harry is sure this will work. They just have to stop taking or doing stuff together when Simon's around.