Chapter 5

Harry doesn't know how to react, he pretends to not have no idea what Simon is talking about.
„What do you mean Simon, which Tweets?"

„Don't act stupid Harry! You exactly do know what I mean. You changed the lyrics from YOU to LOU yesterday and everybody could hear it. You risked everything. This will have consequences for you and for Louis obviously" Simon is angry but he try's to lower his voice so no one else can hear their conversation.

„What?? Louis has nothing to do with this! It was all my fault! I won't let you do anything that hurts him or hinders his career." Simon can't do this. He can't punish Louis for something Harry did. That's absolutely mean and not even Simon would do this, or?

„You didn't got me. I didn't said I'm going to do something bad. I wanna help you and Louis to make career."

„How would you do anything at all for our career?" Simon won't help them, obviously. He has some ulterior motives.
„Harry, you have to split up with Louis. It's the only way to Safe you and especially him"

„Wait what?! No way, never in a million years. Loubear is my everything. I won't break up with the love of my life, not for you" No way Harry would break up with Louis. Simon can't claim this of Harry.

„Loubear, how cute. You will have to. There is no other opportunity"
„Simon, I won't. I love Louis with my entire heart and this won't happen! Kick me out of the band, do whatever you want to but don't ask me for breaking up with Louis."

„But you have to, Harry. See, in your contract, paragraph 14 says ‚The Manager is allowed to interfere and make decisions to protect the band if necessary', so I can do whatever I want"