Chapter 43

Chapter 43
Harry keeps running. He doesn't know where to go or what to do but he keeps escaping . Escaping from Louis.

Within a second he nearly bumps into some stranger walking along the corridor. The tears keep obstructing his view but Harry doesn't care.

The only thing on his mind is Louis. Boobear. Why would he ever do something like this to him. Harry didn't wanted to agree with the deal at all but Louis promised that nothing is going to happen.

Oh, just how fast the night changes...

Harry stops running when he hears a voice calling him.
"Harry! Please wait. Let me explain this all to you. Please"

It's Louis. Harry would recognize this voice from everywhere.

But Harry can't. He can't just go back to Louis and trying to believe what he'd be explaining.

Harry only shakes his head and keeps running. He runs to the elevator to get up to his room. Louis doesn't even try to stop him.

It was a big mistake to believe in real love.
Harry still tries to understand why Louis acted the way he did and actually he already knows the answer.

Harry wasn't enough. He couldn't give Louis what others are able to. Louis wasn't as happy by Harry's side as he could be with others.

Harry knows that Louis would always deny that he loves someone else. But he knows that he wouldn't believe him, not anymore.

Arriving at his own apartment, Harry goes into the bathroom. He needs to take a shower to let all those thoughts slip away.

When Harry puts off his sweater, he can see the big, dark wound next to his wrist.

It looks bad and it hurts pretty bad.
But Harry knows that he deserves it. Actually he deserves it more than anyone else.
He held Louis back in a complicated relationship and didn't let him go.
He didn't give him the chance to live the life he deserves.

Harry deserves the pain.
This all need to stop. Soon.