Chapter 11

Harry and Louis have a plan. They figured a way out to be together without Simon knowing.
„Okay Loubear, I'm going to meet Simon in ten minutes. Just act like you don't know anything and wait until I'm back. I love you. See you later"

„Bye babe. Good luck and see ya"
Louis is still kinda insecure about the plan but it has to work. Simon has to believe that Harry means it.
Harry called him a few minutes ago and said he wanna talk with him at the lobby.

So there Harry is, sitting at the lobby, waiting for the devil to come. Two minutes later, Simon arrives.
„You wanted to talk to me?"
Wow. Politely as always.

„Hello Simon. Yes I wanted to tell you, that I agree"
Simon raises one eyebrow.
„I don't understand"

Damn, he is so stupid.
„I mean the deal. I agree. But I do have one very important condition"
Harry tries to stay polite but actually he just wants to beat Simon is his fucking face.

„Good decision Harry, you will see it's the best for you and Louis. What condition do you have?"
Simon is just disgusting. The way he wants to tell Harry ‚it's all for him and Louis'. With every word he says, Harry hates him even more.

„I want Louis to be free. You'll have to give him more freedom and he can date every girl he wants to. No regulations for him anymore"

„Oh Harry, of course he will be free. But I'll promise. Louis is going to be as free as possible. I guess we have a deal now. Thank you for your understanding. Oh by the way, tell the boys that I wanna meet you all in two hours at my office. Be in time. And don't forget, it's all for Louis"

„Yeah for sure. I got it. And now I'll have to go and get ready to get this fucking shit done"
Harry turns around and walks away. Part one of the plan is done. Now they will have to get the harder part of it done.