Chapter 8

Harry's phone starts ringing. He puts away the sharp to look at the display. Loubear is calling. Harry wants to reject the call but then Louis maybe would worry about him.

He takes a deep breathe presses a towel on the wound and it starts burning like hell. But he has to stop the bleeding. Then Harry answers the phone.

"Hi boo, what's up?"
"Hey Hazza, haven't heard anything from you. How was the meeting with Simon?"
"It was okay. Just had to talk about some default stuff, the normal things you know" He won't mention what Simon demands from Harry to do. Louis doesn't have to worry about it. Not now.

"Babe are you alright? You sound a bit sick" Louis noticed. How could he not notice like he even notices if Harry is hungry or sad or just tired.

"Yeah uhm, I guess I'm getting sick. But don't worry I'll be fine"
"Okay, we'll be back at the hotel soon. We are going to eat in the new Italian restaurant two streets away. Or do you wanna stay at home?" How could someone be that cute?

Louis is the best thing that happened to Harry. Ever.
"No, Italia sounds good. Haven't eaten Pizza for ages"
"Okay, Luv. Well pick you up in fifteen minutes. Looking forward to see you. I already missed you"

Harry has to smile because of his precious little boyfriend. Let's pretend like nothing happened. He will look for a solution another time. Now the only thing he wants is to go for dinner with the lads and the love of his life.