Chapter 27

Meanwhile, in Harry's hotel room, Simon gets really mad.

"Harry you told me you ended this. You fucking told me you would stop your relationship to save Louis. Do you even know what you did? Tell me, do you know that you get Louis in hella big trouble? No I don't think you know. You think the whole world talks about you and only you. But guess what, there are many things that are more important than little Harry's life" Simon walks around in the room, still not looking at Harry at all.

Simon doesn't notice that Harry sat down on the floor, sobbing horrible. Harry just disturbed everything. The moment, the whole day with him and Louis was absolutely perfect. And then they became unwary.

But Simon doesn't even stop talking. He goes on and on without caring about how Harry feels.
"That is going to have consequences! You think you can mess around with me and I wouldn't notice. But you're totally wrong. You two, you and Louis have to be separated. From now on, you are not allowed to meet out of business. And I swear to god, if I will catch you two one more time, you won't be part of this band anymore. Trust me, I mean it and I don't care about how you feel right now. It's your fault"

"Simon no! You can't do this to us. I love Louis more than anything in this world and he's the only thing keeping me alive. Don't you have feelings? Don't you see how much it's killing me? I promise, if you want stop with this shit than you'll have to bury me in a few weeks. Tell me don't you notice how bad we all are? That the boys aren't the same anymore and that I feel like I'm drowning? I mean it, I don't know how long I will endure this yet"

"Oh Harry guess what, you are not the only person with problems. Trust me I also do have problems but we all have to learn how to handle them and one day you'll also know how to. But until then, stop annoying others with your problems or feelings or whatever. You choose to become famous and you know there's a lot of pressure but that your problem. If you don't want this all anymore, i won't stop you from leaving the band. It's up to you"

Simon isn't kidding. Actually it sounds like he's looking for a way to kick Harry out of the band so there would be one more problem eliminated.

Harry can't handle it. He's now crying
hysterically and he can't stop. He shivers and can't move. It's just like he doesn't have the control of his body anymore. And suddenly, he can't hear Simons voice anymore. He can't hear anything at all.

Two seconds later, everything goes black.
The last thing Harry notices is his head hitting the floor.